it wasnt too bad.... (1 Viewer)

Leanne

HSC
i cant say that i was totally relieved when it was over...cos it wasnt a rush job and i never had to do an all nighter....

i spose its cos i had 3 other major works (art and drama) so i had to keep myself organised......(well if i'm not organised i freak out!)
but am i abnormal for feeling like this???

is there anyone else out there who felt the same way as me? non stressed towards the end?? cos its got me thinking...maybe i didn't put anough effort in....

Saul

*ss
HSC
i wasn't stressed at all the whole year. but yeah, in the end i really should have been, would have done far more work.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I didn't feel too stressed, mine was done a couple of weeks before due date, I just had to edit it more, and I'm such a perfectionist that I was worried it was crap.

phillipo

HSC
I feel like im in a 4u void. My lessons have gone. I no longer have the excuse "I havn't done any of my work this week coz i've been sitting and thinking about 4u all weekend." I don't have a pretty journal to flick through when I am supposed to be doing chem. Its quite sad really.

I made myself feel better at the expense of others last tuesday (ie. the DUE date) by looking at the BoS (the real one) standard packages for 4u and reading the band 1 examples - hours of amusement (cruel, I know...but it worked)

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
bah, I had 5 major works and didn't do ANY of them until those last weeks they were due. In fact, music ext is due tomorrow and hii blank pages everywhere.

ext is over. i'm glad; i just want my mark so i can crawl away with an 'i'm-a-bad-writer' complex and die.

fucking school.

Leanne

HSC
i soo hope i get good marks for the subjects i've done major works for! esp. ext eng 2!! i'd sooo hate for it to be one of the units- out of my 12- eradicated!!! i'd seriously cry! i want to get at least 40/50 for it....mind u, even if i did, i probs still be disappointed

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
oh this was a labour of love...or in our case rushed spammage of ideals concentrated into a span of about 3 days :D

narrator

HSC
N/A
the three longest days of our lives...

but it was fun, and sometimes weird, painful, downright stupid, still, it was fun

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
I don't know... I got mine finished pretty early on. Then the teacher decided to tell me some things I could edit, if I "wanted" to, pretty late on (read: in the week before due). Ha!:mad1:

Yeah. Reflection statements finished the night before etc? I know someone who was up pretty much all of the night finishing the actual work, even though you're meant to be done at midnight. :D

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i thought i spaced out my writing pretty well, but now that i look through it, it's riddled with mistakes :/ wish i'd bothered to read though it a few times before i finally handed it in

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
i thought i spaced out my writing pretty well, but now that i look through it, it's riddled with mistakes :/ wish i'd bothered to read though it a few times before i finally handed it in
I read through mine an I've found a couple of off-kilter things. So it is now buried in my stack of CDs, and deleted from my computer at the moment. I'm one of those obssessive people. I have to make sure it's well away from me or I will dwell.

Dwelling = bad

Leanne

HSC
yeah i read it now and it seems soo shit.. and i mean it....its like someone in year 10 wrote it....not someone in 4 unit english..but in the reflection statement i said some crap that its about fairytales so therefore it had to be in simple language.....

.....i wonder if its been marked yet...........

rosie rose

yah huh

am with phillipo all the way- logbook flicking was such a good
procrastination aid:)
am feeling quite destitute w/out it, ackt.
anyhoo, like daemontree finished it well begore the due-age
so just wanted to get rid of it- but the editing!!!
uggh! 20 drafts later...!
good old perfectionism (that a word? ah well, it is now)
shining through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)