its not fair (1 Viewer)

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
"when two people love eachother" - she dosn't love you, she just wants to be your friend
Hah, she's probably scared shitless of the guy.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
as u would be! i mean he went angry at her when she sed she didnt like him!! what a psycho! im scared of him! hahaha

twiddla

big thing was you said that "you spent as much money as you could afford to make it as nice as possible for her". The whole concept that you can buy her love is just silly!
You were not owed anything in return, it was your choice to spend the money.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Take her out again and if the same happens, looks like the only thing that is going to provide a solution is either the palm of your hand or rohypnol.

And how much money did you spend, because you can find a girl slip her $150 and she'll 'love you long time' for a good hour :D

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
dont take her out again!stay away from her u crazy boy

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Nicho said:
big thing was you said that "you spent as much money as you could afford to make it as nice as possible for her". The whole concept that you can buy her love is just silly!
I agree, you can't buy love, true love....

peteski01

Enlarged Member
HSC
N/A
Nicho said:
I concur

10 cha

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
why would you waste the money. deep down you know the money doesnt truly buy love. its a shame you have to learn your lesson that way but it is hard when you really like someone and really want to go out

Jase

HSC
Guys.. i really think he's just taking the piss. I mean.. "big dawg"? That's something AJ would post.

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
Ziff said:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You were owned.

You know why? "I asked her out again"

If some idiot was after me and showering me with cash I'd be along for the ride until the crunch came, then I'd boot their arse out onto the street.

You deserve being fucked over because you're a fucking idiot.
You so are, i mean for god's sakes u cant exactly buy her love, i so agree with Ziff

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
no offence but i think she went with u coz u were pissing her off

z.co

hey cheesedick! sounds like you are a tightarse... the way u keep saying that u spent all this money on her.. and that she owes you ..

have u ever thought that u might be scaring her with thew way u keep telling her that u like her.. and asking her out "again". if she wanted something from you, then she would have called you back someday..

you are too pushy and she finds you annoying. the fact that u screamed at her.. reminds me of Oliver from the O.C. take it easy dude!

moral of story.. the only thing u think about is money.. and that u can do anyhting if you have it.. you calculate too much.. and think that if u giv, then u must get in return. You wil lonly get in return if she likes ya..

HSC
can we all just let this thread and the guy who started it die im sure he has taken my advice and killed himself so everyone please...a little respect

steven_m

HSC
dude go pik up a prostitute and tel her u luv her...she'll appreciate it.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Women are necessarily whores. The trinkets are the only thing keeping them with you. Do you really think they appreciate you for who you are? They could dump you and find another guy who would spend way more than you on them.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Women are necessarily whores. The trinkets are the only thing keeping them with you. Do you really think they appreciate you for who you are? They could dump you and find another guy who would spend way more than you on them.
whoa thats harsh!dont generalise all women according to ur own experiences!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)