ITT: we reminisce the old kids shows from the 80s-90s on abc kids (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
haha nah i know but just because philphie asked what the rat teacher was...im not sure if he was being sarcastic
Of course Philphie was. Hence why Magpie is a duck.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
one of my sistsers ex-frends was exactly like her...the voice haha and loud all the time...plus she used to say "blinky bill"...nah i made up that last bit haha
I believe the unplanned utterance of 'blinky bill' is a bizarre form of tourette syndrome.

HSC
+1
How I wish it would eventually come out to DVD
It's meant to be officially released some time this year once they sort music rights and stuff:)

And Philphie this is to your sig and thus probably not relevant here but anywho I believe I found the thread where they sourced your slightly out of context opinion:p (I googled the quote)

http://community.boredofstudies.org...tudent-website-bans-anti-semitic-group/2.html

Has anyone mentioned Katie and Orbie? I remember the theme music but not so much of the show:(

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Seems to only happen to fat redheds from 90's comedy films though...

philphie

Banned
HSC
It's meant to be officially released some time this year once they sort music rights and stuff:)

And Philphie this is to your sig and thus probably not relevant here but anywho I believe I found the thread where they sourced your slightly out of context opinion:p (I googled the quote)

http://community.boredofstudies.org...tudent-website-bans-anti-semitic-group/2.html

Has anyone mentioned Katie and Orbie? I remember the theme music but not so much of the show:(
lol thanks for the find

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Adam's had a few decent comedies of the years. Not decent in terms of critical acclaim, or the acting, or the effects, or... well. It's funny at times...

philphie

Banned
HSC
he was rather interesting in funny people, a little bit of a dark side.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
he was rather interesting in funny people, a little bit of a dark side.
Have you seen his first movie 'Going Overboard'? It's shithouse.

philphie

Banned
HSC
hahaha ok. i love it when comedic actors do darker roles like when jim carrey did the cableg uy, absolute brilliance

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
i didnt mind that film with one of the wayans brother...where he is an undercover cop...

and theres a line that goes..."do u have a boner now?"..."i had one before we started" ahha

but in that reign over me sandler just puts on his retard voice for the whole film..thats not acting ahah

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
hahaha ok. i love it when comedic actors do darker roles like when jim carrey did the cableg uy, absolute brilliance
Check out Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. It's an even better example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)