ive got problems with interpreting questions (1 Viewer)

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
hey guys can u help me again:p :p

it goes:
How responsible was Tsar Nicholas II for his own downfall?

i just wanna know if it asks to discuss, analyse or describe or...............????

:D:D
:apig: :apig: :apig:

Last edited:

Fi

Just think of it this way--

What did Tsar Nic do to cause people to hate him?
Many historians argue that by becoming Commander-in-chief of the army, he signed his own death warrant, because all military failures were blamed on him.
Also u can argue that he did little to solve economic problems.
In short his inefficiency as leader brought about his downfall. There are other reasons of-course...I just can't remember them:D

malayz_angel

Yeah...I dont know who the guy is but basically its saying "did he give ppl a reson to hate him, did he do stupid things that may have led to his downfall, was he flawed to fail from the start?" Personally I wish the Board wouldn't put in all the 'account for' and 'clarify' and stuff, it just makes things more confusing. Just try and forget all those terms and read the question logically.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
We just finished that topic a couple of weeks back. Just talk about his personality. Things like:
  • Impressionable
  • fatalistic
  • reactionary outlook
  • Did not want to be tsar, only reasoned he continued was because it was his belief that it was his duty to preserve the absolute monarchy and tsarism
  • Family man, often put family matters before running of country.

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
sorry to be such a scab, but can anyone provide me with a brief description of the scaffold (structure) which i should use for an assessing essay.???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)