James Patterson Books (1 Viewer)

cheetah

HSC
James Patterson is an awesome writer, ive read 5 books so far and their intense, their mainly about serial killers and the worst crimes possible. If you like books that keep you thinking.

Along came a spider.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue

1st to Die
2nd Chance

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
I started a thread on Patterson a long time ago and barely had any replies. I agree, he is a great writer, the only really lacking novel being Along Came a Spider (his first) since it seemed drawn out, but the climax was still good. I've read almost all his work, except the love story (Suzanne's diary for Nicholas [or vice versa]) and the latest Women's Murder Club (3rd something or other) and one or two others.

still waiting

HSC
i think his books are awesome i havent red all of them but ive read most... their endings i think are quite surprising but i think they finish well they arent like some crime books that have heaps shitty endings that dont resolve everything...

Bookie

Banned
HSC
He's a shit writer. But his plots are good.

Although I really really liked When the Wind Blows and Lake House

Other books I've read ths year;
-Cradle and All
-Cat and Mouse (I realised that this was the 4thCross novelafter finishing it)
-1st to Die
-Honeymoon

For some reason he likes to think like a woman. Good plots though.

BeastieBoy

HSC
i've read a few of his books. notice how all the guys are giant, and all the women flat chested? i did.

Sarah

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
While I did like Alex Cross's cahracter to begin with, I made a mistake in watching the movies - they totally ruined him (can't stand director Lee Tamahori, he destroyed James Bond as well) in the same way the movie Sahara wrecked Al Giordino.

The movies were what got me interested in the books!

The movies aren't too bad but the books are better :)

Mantis

HSC
Love the alex cross novels and when the wind blows was also interesting. Find the series very addictive but quite graphic (e.g. violets are blue) and seem to need a break from him every now and then...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)