James Ruse Atar estimate! (1 Viewer)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
The average atar for ruse is like greater than 99, you should be fine.
Naah but in all seriousness, these are amazing marks and ranks. Probably the best I have seen on BoS so far. Provided your brother does well in the externals, 99.95 is pretty much in the bag :)
You're making me lose faith in anything I've ever known :(

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Her raw marks are probably going to be higher than my aligned marks...

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
lol you're right actually haha, she got 98 in phys bio and 97 chem, then 100 MX1 and 100 MX2 and 97 english iirc. How even....
96 in English? Not too sure. I forgot.

Basically, Shelley She = one of the greatest HSC students of all time (if not the greatest) --> highest HSC aggregate/500 ever from what I heard? (one of the highest for sure)

[if there's any real significance behind such feat :haha:]

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
96 in English? Not too sure. I forgot.

Basically, Shelley She = one of the greatest HSC students of all time (if not the greatest) --> highest HSC aggregate/500 ever from what I heard? (one of the highest for sure)

[if there's any real significance behind such feat :haha:]
If u consider most intellectually demanding subjects, then yes she'd be the greatest HSC student of all time, however there have been at least five people with aggregates of over 495 in different subjects, and highest ever was laurie fields from syd grammar or something, in 2002 HSC, he state ranked top 5 in english and chemistry and physics, then topped 4 language courses, total aggregate was 498/500. There was some asian chick who got 497/500 in the same year.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
She was presented with $2000 at the ext 2 gifted and talented day I went to last term.

nifkeh

HSC
Really? How so?
umm she has been consistently performing excellently since primary until now, so there'd be no reason to doubt her WAM. she really does know how to study, and the same time regularly updates her blog. like I don't even do that lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)