jeff buckley fans (1 Viewer)

a-n-d-r-e-w

HSC
I really love jeff buckley's music. My favourite songs would be; grace, so real, lover you shouldve..., dream brother. Who else likes him and what are your favourite songs?

vasuu91

HSC
a-n-d-r-e-w said:
I really love jeff buckley's music. My favourite songs would be; grace, so real, lover you shouldve..., dream brother. Who else likes him and what are your favourite songs?
is he the 'hallelujah' guy??? if yes then i do like him!

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
esquared ur so funneh!

jeff buckley's okay, everyone should get the track 'Kayo Dot - A Pitcher Of Summer' because Toby Driver sounds exactly like him on that track and he is just even more generally amazing.

fuck it, i'm gonna listen to music all night, fuck tomorrow

trao06

HSC
yep, his voice can be a little creepy lol but i still love him =)
hallelujah (just to be original haha), last goodbye, eternal life
and from memory, vancouver & yard of blonde girls are good too.

jbel1997

HSC
N/A
PRESS RELEASE
“My Heart is Broken Still………..”
A tribute to Jeff Buckley

The Vanguard
42 King St
Newtown

Wednesday 28th & Thursday 29th May, 2008
7pm – 11.45pm
On 29th May 1997 the world lost one of music’s most talented artists who had an angelic voice and could hold an audience spellbound….Jeff Buckley.

Merri Cyr writes of her first meeting with Jeff…..”He was an amazingly talented performer and had the ability to recognise the creative potential in other people, a catalyst for other artists. You wanted to meet his talent with the best of yourself. In this regard he was truly inspiring.”

Jeff Buckley writes………

“Music is my mother and my father
It is my work and my rest
My blood….
My compass…..
My love…………”

To remember a truly amazing musician and only contemplate what could have been, some of Sydney’s finest musicians will come together for intimate acoustic performances , over two nights Wednesday 28th & Thursday 29th May, at The Vanguard, 42 King StreetNewtown.

The concert will begin at 8.30pm and artists performing are: Matt Corby, Nikki Kummerow, Matt Tonks, Edoardo Santoni, The Falls, Brett Winterford, Amanda Easton, Matt Anderson, Sarah Humphries, Michael Azzopardi, Sam Buckingham & Roz Chia

Our MC on Wednesday night will be Michael Smith (editor Drum Media)

Doors open at 7pm and there will be live concert footage of Jeff Buckley shown from 7pm to 8pm

Tickets are $15 thru Moshtix or $18 at the door.

Also see MySpace page - www.myspace/jbel1997

ENDS:

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
lol i saw matt corby sing hallelujah at the vanguard already funnily enough.

it was pretty bland

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)