Jerseys for yr 12 2006! (merged) (1 Viewer)

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Bookie said:
No I mean like retro style. Ummm....
try this link http://www.retro-league.com/images/homejune5.jpg < like that.

In fact, I'm gonna push the retro jacket idea to the boys this week
Hmm they actually look kind of nice.

At our school, the year 11 IPT students have to design the jersey (with research, surveys etc) as an assessment task...so it looks like the jersey is here to stay! At least we got to vote on them...

d_griffo

HSC
we got to select if we wanted a jersey or a hoodies out of 104 peeps 20 selected jersey's and the rest selected hoodies.

Price was 60 bucks then 1 per letter than 2.50 if we wanted a number.
And bloody canterbury stuff one of the colours for ppl getting jerseys n they didnt even give them a discount for makin the fuck up. they could of taken them back but it would of been another 6weeks to get them

Glenn198718

mine is The Ronz because i act like a clown at school so thats ronald macdonald and because i always have my collar up like the fonz so they call me the ronz

P

pLuvia

stella8h8chang said:
Hmm they actually look kind of nice.

At our school, the year 11 IPT students have to design the jersey (with research, surveys etc) as an assessment task...so it looks like the jersey is here to stay! At least we got to vote on them...
that's a really crap idea in my opinion, our ones are organised by the SRC

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Hehe, our jerseys are gonna be paid via our school fees :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
ouch... i think $86 is too over valued, it's probably just the custom names on the back that make it expensive.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Well, its only my friend whos on the 'jersey board' and he asked me to help. Two guys. We'll do it.

I reckon we'll have three on offer;

-Rugby jersey
-Hoodie
-Retro jacket [only my idea, but I reckon it rocks]

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I like the front design bookie, and the back looks a little empty, maybe the words are too high up.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Cheers mate.

But remember, this is a jacket offered as an extra. The rugby jersey will have the lot [ie number and nickname], but this is the extra option for the guys willing to get one of these as well, and its more fashion [I mean, how many Adidas / Champion retro style jackets do you see with writing on the back?]

Picle

HSC
Our jerseys were $80 but they were "cantbury" thats why they costed so much. Also had hoodies for $35 with just little name under school logo.
Some jersey names were:
Picle (my nickname at school)
sugapatty (names Pat)
Wild Zebra (theme of a mates parties when he has them)
Chops ( big sideburns)
Playa (gold :p)
Resol (loser)

Garlic

HSC

Our school had good ones like
--MadeinAus
--Japimport
--MadeinChina

mines 'garlic' cause thats my nickname, to hard to explain..something to do with soccer and my last name..

Our jerseys were only allowed at school on thursday sport day...how shat is that..oh well..schools over now, who cares...

[ | _ | ]

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Well, Canterbury and Classic Sportswear [the two I'm tossing up between] seem to be the only ones who do mass orders successfully. They are much likely to be cheaper than other brands as well [although I have yet to research this - p6 tomorrow] due to the high quantity of orders. Economies of scale, I think. But you can't really expect to find high quality rugby jerseys for less than $60 anywhere. You may get a not so high quality one at Lowes, but they aren't as thick or as strong. So $60, plus about $10 for design, plus $5 for the badge embroidery, and then add extra for names. Usually does end up being around 80....I reckon individual embroidery underneath the logo would also be good, although thatd cost and extra $5.

But hey, its a one off that you'll cherish. And no lame jokes on mine, it gets xtreme lame after you leave school - so "Bookie" for me.

P

pLuvia

Our jersey has
Back name - max 11 letters
Front name - max 8 letters
06 on the back

And the design which isn't too good, it's too bright, like our school is based on dark blue, but our jersey is like light blue and little bit of dark blue. Hard to explain but I'll show you when I get it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)