Jessica Watson... (1 Viewer)

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
I got neg repped by Alice Wheeler of St Catherine's

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
she has a heap of sponsor's coz what she did is pretty brave! and she doesn't look very rich, have you seen her parents?
old money and, quite recently, new money don't go running around dressed like they're in Miami Vice baby. The wealthier you are the more modest you tend to dress. Someone who doesn't have the money for fancy cloths can still have millions worth of assets around the world, don't mistake money for wealth.

Come back when you've learned to not judge a book by its cover.

HalcyonSky

HSC
During her 210 day voyage where she sat in a yacht while the equipment her rich parents and sponsors provided for her did all the work, 6,300,000 children died of starvation and
preventable disease.

Six fucking million.

She arrived home being greeted by the prime minister himself and was labeled as "australias new hero". She will protentially make millions out of sponsorships and from selling her book where she talks about how she finger banged herself slept went on the internet and txtd her phaggot friends while the boat was on auto pilot for 210 days of her life

AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

HURRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Seriously fuck people.

Last edited:

pman

Banned
HSC
I'm more pissed off that every free to air chanel except go and 72 had her on and there was nothing on tv

Jazuzi

HSC
lol is she our national hero

this one ukrainian has more talent than australia
[youtube]518XP8prwZo[/youtube]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)