JMP s1 cutoff score (1 Viewer)

justmitch

HSC
Thanks amirbang thats a sigh of relief. Also do they look at the academic side of things for med offers? ie. I'm currently in my 3rd year of biomed at une with a GPA of 5.6. My hsc school was shitty (over 350th in state for rank) and my 2010 atar was only 85.85. I got told by my med friends at UNE that they should consider me but im skeptical as they would want to preserve equity and therefore i would have an unfair advantage over other rural candidates.

bangladesh

HSC
Thanks amirbang thats a sigh of relief. Also do they look at the academic side of things for med offers? ie. I'm currently in my 3rd year of biomed at une with a GPA of 5.6. My hsc school was shitty (over 350th in state for rank) and my 2010 atar was only 85.85. I got told by my med friends at UNE that they should consider me but im skeptical as they would want to preserve equity and therefore i would have an unfair advantage over other rural candidates.
yea the GPA cutoff is like 4.3 or something so you'll be fine.

jnew9555

HSC
hey guys my gpa is 5.13 and i got 95%ile umat, however i only got 56 in section1. i'm non-rural, non-gws...
what are my chances of an interview? thanks

emilios

HSC
it was 61 last year.

that percentile is still very competitive though and could get you into virtually any other uni provided your interview is good (and I think that's a good GPA right? i wouldn't know i'm still in hs :p _

jnew9555

HSC
:( :( :( Thanks for the info. I need 5.6 GPA for UWS so I guess I'll just try again next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)