Job help(NO JOKES PLZ) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi, so now the HSC is over I decided to get a job, but I am not sure what I should do. If anyone has any recommendations it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Rattlehead15

HSC
rlly? i thought it was the other way round, ppl say maccas is better with its induction/training and incentives and stuff
In my personal experience it was shite, basically no training and minimal hours. Also pretty unprofessional like no payslips. I think incentives wise its like a 15% discount or something? My friend who works at kfc had a better experience and it was more professional

carrotsss

HSC
In my personal experience it was shite, basically no training and minimal hours. Also pretty unprofessional like no payslips. I think incentives wise its like a 15% discount or something? My friend who works at kfc had a better experience and it was more professional
it depends a lot on the location, some place will be like that some won’t

MJRey

HSC
I decided to do tutoring after I finished. I work at a company part time whilst juggling my studies and think it's great for a first job post HSC, especially since you've just been through school, so you're in a better position to help primary school and high school students alike with whatever. The pay's also pretty good.

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
I decided to do tutoring after I finished. I work at a company part time whilst juggling my studies and think it's great for a first job post HSC, especially since you've just been through school, so you're in a better position to help primary school and high school students alike with whatever. The pay's also pretty good.
Can I have more details I’m interested in also doing this

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Bro isn’t helping primary schoolers like the hardest

MJRey

HSC
Sure. I won't reveal where exactly I work, but my rates are generally about $30 an hour, $40 for HSC students. It's pretty easy work in the sense that you indicate to your boss what you're more comfortable with tutoring, and they'll have all the resources you need ready to go at the centre. It can be exhausting when you're doing back to back sessions (I usually have about 3-4 students one after the other per afternoon), but it's a very rewarding job and I'd highly recommend it.

MJRey

HSC
Bro isn’t helping primary schoolers like the hardest
Actually no, it's relatively straight forward. With Maths it's all about basic counting, multiplication and division and all that, and for English it's about getting kids up to speed on their phonics and reading comprehension abilities.

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
anyone have an reccos for good centres to teach at. e.g matrix (i aint teaching in that scammy hellhole but yeah)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)