Job (1 Viewer)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A

on second thought pls send im desperate ill apply everywhere since NGO science faculty isn't replying to me...

Also @Aeonium if i apply for zhangs what r the chances i get it? Like lets say tutoring chem, i got 95 and some of their tutors there got 95 but idk if I can actually make it since they also have other qualifications like super super high atars?

Also what about PEAK?

ALSO what about other centres like Project, dux, etc??
thanks
Zhangs generally hires internally except for maybe help session tutors/markers for exams (which app make a lot). I don't think they're open at this time - friend got high high 99 & state rank chem and now tutors at zhangs so idk. i don't have a clue as to their base pay but i've heard it's around 80/hr, but the amount of classes is not that much. you'd also mark your student's hw n such

peak, no clue

project -- 98+ is probably required -- i think they care more about teaching ability (supposedly) since i've seen people on their page with a 92 atar ... they pay 40/hr base and it goes up to like 80 so kinda eh

ace is also an option -- pretty sure they pay around 90-110/hr

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
hey guys (im looking to do chem tutoring mainly, if not then like 3u math or smth) dymocks actually are closed for job applications for the casual positions rn
what is the seasonal position cus thats still open?
also do they only offer like part time to actual teachers
also are there any other tutoring centres which are hiring rn because i can't really find any atm with my credentials

HSC
N/A
Where to apply and how? idk how it works and what to do. (other than NGO i already applied for ngo but also suggest other tutoring centres if they are good thx)
i dont think ur atar is good enuf to tutro science sorry

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
hey guys (im looking to do chem tutoring mainly, if not then like 3u math or smth) dymocks actually are closed for job applications for the casual positions rn
what is the seasonal position cus thats still open?
also do they only offer like part time to actual teachers
also are there any other tutoring centres which are hiring rn because i can't really find any atm with my credentials
bump

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
also i just dont know where to apply anymore im confused
and how much info does the cv have to have like i have nothing to put in there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)