kk. Its getting a bit late.

I have a half day tomorrow.

I will start to prepare rar. files to upload somewhere

Any suggesstions?

gary26

HSC
I really dropped the ball on this thread :S

Should i re-upload them!
Yes please! Can you please upload Business Studies and Economics papers. Need to help someone with this year's HSC. :)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I have prepared all the uploads. Since it is like 10GB. what site should I use c

Also. I have been thinking of barring the download to members who don't contribute. This means that members with little to no posts etc those who don't help cannot access these papers. Therefore only helpful members can have them

Lolly_Polly

HSC
Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Standard English please please please <3 Thanks alot powlmao =D

Lolly_Polly

HSC
I only have 2 green bars, am I allowed to download them? :( I really hope I can :(

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I have prepared all the uploads. Since it is like 10GB. what site should I use c

Also. I have been thinking of barring the download to members who don't contribute. This means that members with little to no posts etc those who don't help cannot access these papers. Therefore only helpful members can have them
You could create a torrent file with them all in it.

VJ30

HSC
hahaha

lol no. You never post, you never share resources you never help anyone therefore you are not allowed.

I have uploaded all 10GB of notes, once i approve of you, i will give you link and a password for the files
Firstly, i am new recruit..Secondly, whenever i click on the upload resource link, nothin happens...so its not entirely my fault..the site is still not working today!

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Firstly, i am new recruit..Secondly, whenever i click on the upload resource link, nothin happens...so its not entirely my fault..the site is still not working today!
Firstly, when you upload a resource. A mod will review it to make sure it isn't crap or spam

Secondly,, you have had this account for over a month, by that time i already had like 500 posts etc.

Plus, you never answer questions when people ask, you don't contribute etc. I can go on

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Firstly, when you upload a resource. A mod will review it to make sure it isn't crap or spam
Just going to mention that this isn't a good judge of someone contribution. There's a hold up on all uploads until we've got word that harrisony's fixed the system.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Yeah,

Still doesn't prevent them from posting a link on a thread

Even if it isn't uploading

I still see no thread replies from him unlike Spiral who dominates maths

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Maybe it is best to PM me.

Just a FYI, everytime i send a linnk the link will change.

So there isn't a point in asking people for the link

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Just reading a PM

Read the first two or three pages.

The reason these notes went down in the first place was beacause they had CSSA and IND papers.

Now they don't. So don't expect to get those papers.

Alll notes are collected in my times on the internet, they are from sites, teachers, friends etc, hence why it is fairly big. At no time will I add CSSA/IND papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)