Journeys (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Well l'd like to try and get a refund or buy another one if l have to.

I bought it to help me, not to buy it to just sit there and not be used because its change and not journeys.

elfgal

Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
thanksx elfgal..it helped me immensly!

wow it seems like so much...and my teacher really sucks :( meh

i think im doing phsyical journeys....and i know we're studying emma and clueless...where is that going under? a elective/module? or the aos -paper 1
oh sorry..i thought u were saying before that you were studying in the wild and powerplay..but just realised that might not have been what u meant...
if you're doing emma/clueless then these are your texts for module a advanced (comparative study of texts and contexts - question 1 paper 2). your elective for this module is transformations. essentially you will study how clueless is a transformation of emma...

if for aos you're doing physical journeys, you'll study one of the following texts:
huckleberry finn
immigrant chronicle
away
rabbit proof fence

:)

fryfry

hey i was just wondering if n e one had n e texts i could use for imaginative journeys, or knows of any sites....i have an assessment comeing up and i need 3 texts of my own....eek!
bye luv fryfry

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
uhh yea same as above

i need related material on anythin that has imaginative journey in it !!!
can be anything(text,film,poem,article anythin)
plz pm or reply here

jimmik

HSC
hey is anyone doin physical journeys? if u have any links or info on it can u pm me or sumfin plz? im in desperate need of assistance cuz our teacher's on long service leave n the subs we're gettin dun know wat to teach us. i'm so lost!

trekkie

HSC
Im doing physical journeys, ill post up the notes that our class came up with, we got about 3 A4 pages of ideas on physical. Maybe we should start a new thread for deconstruction notes on each of the stimulus booklet texts, that way if we miss something and someone else gets it, we also get it.

jimmik

HSC
okay thanks a lot trekkie. yeh i agree we should start a new thread, but the thing is, i have no notes yet. our teacher isnt due back until after this week starts! but ill definitely add to it if n wen i get notes for particular texts from the stimulus booklet.

tennille

HSC
Does anyone know any movies that relate to an inner journey here? please help

= Jennifer =

HSC
Originally posted by jimmik
hey is anyone doin physical journeys? if u have any links or info on it can u pm me or sumfin plz? im in desperate need of assistance cuz our teacher's on long service leave n the subs we're gettin dun know wat to teach us. i'm so lost!
i am doing physical journey and our proper teacher is teaching us and i am still lost but, yeah if anyone has any info or links plz pm me as well thanks

zelda

does anyone have ne notes on the wind in the willows or blood on the tracks from the stimulus booklet? dont really understand them >.< Anything would be nice...
PM me if u can help
thanks

tarini

HSC
I am doing Inner Journeys and am doing Dances with Wolves as my related movie- you could also think of A Beautiful Mind and Looking for Alibrandi- thats all I can think of now- but they are quite a few- try thinking of any rite of passage/change movies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)