july hols (1 Viewer)

oly1991

HSC
dannybackwards: that info is quite unreliable as some people may focus more than others.

i just say that u do what works for you.

singh.with.me

HSC
danny, reliable or not, thanks- for giving a sh*t. =]
really. once im done with the hsc, ill be running faar faaaar away. lol

dont burn out people.
do what suits you.
do your best.
being competitive is good, but try not to kill yourself!
la dee da dee da. standard, infallible, run-of-the-mill advice.

holidays. woot.

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Majority of the time will be working on my Eng Ext 2 MW and completing my language work, which I should already be done with by now. (Though I should really be studying for trials)

If I don't finish it by the first week of T3, I am screwed and will thus, drop the subject.

But seeing how good I am at procrastinating, I don't know if I will finish )':

First day of holidays and I haven't even done anything too!! Gahhh!!!

shady145

Banned
HSC
Well currently I am about 5th or 6th out of 9 in 2u :( sucked in the half yearly (oh well) and tie first in extension out of 4 (what a massive cohort for both courses lol)
bigger than mine =)
7 for 2u and 1 for 3u

shady145

Banned
HSC
well i already had a night out, last night 18th party!!! today hangover hopefully tomorrow i start something
but i plan to do my english essay, physics pracs(worth 30% dunno y)
then study all subs for trials, prob 4-5 hrs a day... i hope

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Well currently I am about 5th or 6th out of 9 in 2u :( sucked in the half yearly (oh well) and tie first in extension out of 4 (what a massive cohort for both courses lol)
Well it doesn't matter how many people are doing it, just how high your rank is ;)

And don't worry, my rank was worse than that for 2U; 11th after 1/2 yearlies but after trials i jumped XD

lol~

I will organise it if no one minds lol

but if nathan is interested, he is the best organiser eva.
Hehe, i've left msn offlines and/or fb messages for you guys about the change in date :)

I actually managed to do some math today and physics notes... right now i'm staring at my crappy english essay i need to finish for trials ><"

DannyBackwards

and the big blue house will be waiting for you to
HSC
this post is better than the previous post.

it is, doing what works best for you is something that needs to be drilled into students heads lol

but then again who knows what works best for each student.

i always thought casette players were the best to play music... then along came cd's...then ipods lol

its relative people, and you're study habits are always going to change... thing is if you are afraid to mix up study habits or keep it safe *ponder for thought =P*

whatever floats your boat.

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
starting monday i'm going to study by following my school timetable ~ 6hrs (9-3), then take a few hours off and do another 2 hrs

HSC
starting monday i'm going to study by following my school timetable ~ 6hrs (9-3), then take a few hours off and do another 2 hrs
I'm doing the same, but only following my school timetable..

I don't think I could study at night. Not focussed on anything school related at all past 5 haha.

shell.q

HSC
hmm first day of delaying it. i cant think much anyway. family member in icu at st george.
but im thinking three hours of study if i study everyday for around tht i would be quite the happy chappy i think.
hey wat are ur trials worth
all mine are 25% but i no the maths is 40% (i dont do maths)
a lil nap then some gic for cafs

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
kinda made a plan for today, starting at 11:30am (i know, very late start) doing 3 hrs, then a massive break for 1-2hrs (eat, come back on bos, maybe facebook and/or msn if anyones on, other random internet stuff, etc..) then another 3 hrs, should be something like just before 7:30pm by then, watch how i met your mother and scrubs :D then if im really really bored, might do some more work :)

state library tomorrow ^_^

shady145

Banned
HSC
kinda made a plan for today, starting at 11:30am (i know, very late start) doing 3 hrs, then a massive break for 1-2hrs (eat, come back on bos, maybe facebook and/or msn if anyones on, other random internet stuff, etc..) then another 3 hrs, should be something like just before 7:30pm by then, watch how i met your mother and scrubs :D then if im really really bored, might do some more work :)

state library tomorrow ^_^
wat is how i met your mother still on? i thought it was season finalle last week or week before. mayeb its different where u r, im far north east nsw.
neway tosay i made it to the library to do some school stuff, but they have wireless and now im drinking cappachino, on msn, face book and boredofstudies =( time ot get back to work lol. maybe in 20

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
wat is how i met your mother still on? i thought it was season finalle last week or week before. mayeb its different where u r, im far north east nsw.
yeah its definitely on in sydney,,, tv guides never lie :)

hollaholla

HSC
i studied for 5 hours ( 12-5) but then i sorta had this pain on the left side of my face (down left) under my chin and i started worrying.. thinking it was cancer so i couldnt do any more work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)