Just a question... (1 Viewer)

~*~Karina~*~

I was tossing up between two courses for my first preference, couldn't decide, so just shut my eyes and picked...anyway...a friend told me I could change my preferences for the second round of offers, put the one i put 2nd as 1st, and not lose my main round offer. So is this possible? I'm into one course, can I change my preferences for the 2nd round, and keep the first one until I find out if I got into the 2nd course too, and then decide which to accept?? I thought that I'd lose the first offer, but yeah, just clarifying whether or not it is possible.

~*~Karina~*~

So now....do I accept my first offer and change my preferences, and then unaccept it if I decide to go with the late round offer (if i get one)? Or how does it work?

doingHSC

HSC
~*~Karina~*~ said:
So now....do I accept my first offer and change my preferences, and then unaccept it if I decide to go with the late round offer (if i get one)? Or how does it work?
yeah.......

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
Is the 2nd round the same as late round? Or is the main round split into (1st round, 2nd round etc.) ?

shannonm

HSC
N/A
theres early, prelim, main, late, final rounds.
however in the first post the person is probably reffering to the 'late' round, which technically is not the 2nd round but the distinction should be obvious when taking into consideration the context of the post

kaye

~*~Karina~*~ said:

how do you accept the offer (dumb question i know)???????? how do you accept an offer from syd uni?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)