Just want to stay alone for the rest of my life... anyone? (1 Viewer)

123ash

HSC
yea, fantasy is more real than any other reality. anyone can break ur heart, dump u or cheat behind ur back.

fuck all the people, so hard to trust, so better off staying alone.
its an amazing feeling!!

Sadiah

HSC
yea, fantasy is more real than any other reality. anyone can break ur heart, dump u or cheat behind ur back.

fuck all the people, so hard to trust, so better off staying alone.
its an amazing feeling!!
I said that once upon a time. But that changed.

Dunno about you, but some people tend to say that when they've had a bad time..

But trust meh ... you won't be able to. Later on in life, at some stage in life, you will feel the need of someone.

I agree that it is hard to trust someone, but if you don't trust anyone .... you ain't gonna get anywhere - you'd form this sense of hatred with everyone, besides yourself.

HSC
I remember a guy saying that, ideally, he wanted to live alone and be alone, and if he ever got lonely he would call a whore.

Two weeks later he was in a relationship with someone. And that someone was there when he said the aforementioned dream.

Edit: He's 19-20.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I remember a guy saying that, ideally, he wanted to live alone and be alone, and if he ever got lonely he would call a whore.

Two weeks later he was in a relationship with someone. And that someone was there when he said the aforementioned dream.

Edit: He's 19-20.
lol

Grape juice

HSC
maybe you and OP should get together
bad idea.

Ive always kept my feelings to myself, and i seriously dont want to get attached (forever).

Back then about 2 years ago, when my pet of 8 years was still alive, i'd spend all of my day with him, i'd talk to him, bring him out for walks, bought him loads of treats with my pocketmoney (on top of his normal food+supplements); and I was really really attached to him.

Yea, but after he passed away due to old age, i just gave up on the thought of having feelings for anyone else or anything. (mainly because i dont wish to experience such a hurtful feeling again). Cause i know that it'll eventually end up badly.

(well, except for my family, i love my family alot, more than anything.)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
bad idea.

Ive always kept my feelings to myself, and i seriously dont want to get attached (forever).

Back then about 2 years ago, when my pet of 8 years was still alive, i'd spend all of my day with him, i'd talk to him, bring him out for walks, bought him loads of treats with my pocketmoney (on top of his normal food+supplements); and I was really really attached to him.

Yea, but after he passed away due to old age, i just gave up on the thought of having feelings for anyone else or anything. (mainly because i dont wish to experience such a hurtful feeling again). Cause i know that it'll eventually end up badly.

um wow

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
that'd suck :(

maybe you have a fear of commitment, either way im pretty sure no one actually lives like that, some day something will happen that will change your mind.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
you say that now.

learn to roll with the punches, you'll be better off in the long run.

Rabbi_Nigger

Banned
HSC
bad idea.

You're trolling right?
thats something i would say for the lulz.

Grape juice

HSC
that'd suck :(

maybe you have a fear of commitment, either way im pretty sure no one actually lives like that, some day something will happen that will change your mind.
thats exactly true. a fear of commitment.
I dont talk to girls, cause i dont want to get attached, or even to get to know them.

My parents were fearful that there was something wrong with me, but i explained it to them, and they actually said something close to what you mentioned.

but ill still stick with what my current decisions are. That is to not get attached.

but, thanks omie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)