Just wanted to confirm something quickly (1 Viewer)

Politic

HSC
N/A
If you have 24 units of a subject, but can't have it as a major - and the capstone unit is not included in these 24 units - then is that subject included as a major?

Thanks

Atlas

HSC
N/A
If you have 24 units of a subject, but can't have it as a major - and the capstone unit is not included in these 24 units - then is that subject included as a major?

Thanks
Why can't you have it as a major? Which major are you referring to?

Politic

HSC
N/A
Why can't you have it as a major? Which major are you referring to?
In combined law you can only have 1 major I think. But you didn't answer my question. Does not doing the capstone unit result in no major recorded? That could be a good way of satisfying both sides of the equation.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
In combined law you can only have 1 major I think. But you didn't answer my question. Does not doing the capstone unit result in no major recorded? That could be a good way of satisfying both sides of the equation.
Firstly, I didn't answer your question in the first place because I didn't understand what you were trying to ask. Secondly, the program doesn't explicitly say that in an B Arts combined with the B Laws did not allow you to do a double major in your Arts degree.

To qualify for a major, you will need to do the specified capstone unit.

Also, if you're looking to get some academic advice ahead of planning for your degree, you might want to go to Info Day on 4th January.

Politic

HSC
N/A
Firstly, I didn't answer your question in the first place because I didn't understand what you were trying to ask. Secondly, the program doesn't explicitly say that in an B Arts combined with the B Laws did not allow you to do a double major in your Arts degree.

To qualify for a major, you will need to do the specified capstone unit.

Also, if you're looking to get some academic advice ahead of planning for your degree, you might want to go to Info Day on 4th January.
Okay thanks for the reply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)