Kanye West - Touch The Sky Tour (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
tasha1188 said:
well im guessing coz thats the only price theyve posted...well thats a good price so why complain
i just want to know what the seating/standing arrangements are. like the 50 cent concert with candy shop and other seating. there was a price diff.

anyways, we'll try and get in quick tmw :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
BITCHES sold out in less than 3 minutes

pray for my connnections to get me good seats :(

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
nah yoda mate, i heard at the queues, its actually slower.

fuck i shoulda got the tickets at the presale though they were shitter seats

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i think itll sell out at hordern. the atmosphere would be better since its a club, but his band, dj, strings wont be there

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
fuck im at the hordern as well. im pretty disappointed since i thought my connections would have pulled me through. now im missing the whole proper concert experience.

i managed to get a ROW D 26 seat at opera, but i needed 7 tickets. fuck damn those scalpers. I kinda regret not buying that 1 ticket.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh i got that seat through opera house webby. ticketek only got so many tickets and apparently they didnt get the best ones. i tried both sites, but ticketek rejected me after my first try even for 1 ticket. same as opera house but i kept trying.

i guess they sold alot of the seats during the pre sale yesterday. i could have gotten 7 tickets then, but they were pretty far back.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg... there were like no tickets left when my friends went to the ticketek at the opera house...so annoying....and there were like no pplz in the line....how to the tickets run out like straight away...its crazy...n e wyz the pavillion show is cheaper and tickets are selling fast for that as well...i hope we get them coz the stupid opera house box office pplz werent selling the pavillion tix...so my friends had to go all the way to Elizabeth Street which is far from the opera house...to get our tix...i really hope we get them *fingers crossed*....how do u get pre-sale tix??

lewdogs

HSC
yewwww just got my general admission tickets to kanye west!!!! the opera house was sold out before the ticketek guy even checked how many tickets there were, but wagged school till 930 so i could get the horden ones....

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
lol damn i gotta get up on this pre-sale thing, what do you do? just become a member of ticketek or something? i need a credit card :(

but yeah this is how my day went:

1. show up at myers parra at 8 30am

2. see a mate there he had the same idea as me

3. about 5 people lining up outside of myers i heard heaps lined up the level below even though ticketek is on the level that im on, idiots.

4. stretch and take of thongs, so does the mate

5. roller door opens, do a commando roll (and im serious) under the roller door and sprint to ticketek

6. get there, tell lady '3 to kanye please' her reply: 'all gone'...by this time there were about 10 people lined up behind me,,we all groan in unision :(

7. we line up and wait till horden tickets go on sale and get them.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
oh dont u worry about that hordern will be a sellout.

all the teenyboppers wouldnt have gotten opera house tickets either, alot of the seats would have been taken up by industry insiders etc those fucking bastards.

but we have had heaps of hip hop acts coming to australia all of a sudden so dont worry i reckon kanye will be back....eventually :(

hopefully the whole G.O.O.D music roster does a tour

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
ohhh the joys of ticketek.

when my friend's mum bought us our franz tix, she was first in line at the booth. they decided to open 3mins late :mad: and by that time, the entire dancefloor and two rows of seating had sold out.
the man behind her could only get top section seats!!

and in terms of commercial success, franz have nothing on kanye!!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
fucken hell their already up on ebay within 2 hours. circle tickets at opera house (the furthest back) were at 300 for 2 tickets when i checked
i coulda made a killing. i swear scalping is such a growing industry. i should put everyone out of business.

spiny norman

HSC
My morning:

Arrived at Blacktown Myer at 7:30 and am first in line. Next person arrived at 8:40. Much annoyance.

Queued outside the car park entrance to Myer. Typically, security opens that door at five to nine so that Ticketek people can be at the counter at 9:00am when it all kicks off.

Security forgets to open the door, so a shopwoman does it. At the same time they open the roller doors. The second guy in my line sprinted to the ticketek counter, getting in a footrace with those at the front doors. When he arrived first, he had me go in front of him to the front of the line.

The women at Ticketek look blankly at us. "Oh, is something going on sale today?" they ask, as they switch on their computers. We nod yes.

With their computer finally on they ask who I am buying tickets from, I tell her and she says "How do you spell that? C-A-R..." "No no no, K-A-N-Y-E West". She types it into the computer (by this stage it is 9:10) and tells us it's sold out, and then chastises us for coming to Ticketek and not going to the Opera House directly (meanwhile I chastised myself for going to Blacktown and not Castle Hill, the other option I considered).

She then told us about the other concert (after some people had already walked away, pissed off) and then got us to stand there, in line, for the next twenty minutes, thus ignoring the half dozen people or so who came along for other concerts (one of whom by coincidence happened to be a schoolfriend of mine, so I had a pleasant conversation while waiting around in my boredom).

Finally, I got the ticket (though am annoyed about unreserved seating, given the lengths I went to getting there so fucking early).

Ah well, at least I saved $6.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
omg spiny we had similar mornings but you didnt do a supercool commando roll :eek:

even if you went to the opera house and booked through there you wouldnt of had much of a chance anyway

they were all taken during pre-sales the greedy ticket scalpers took alot of the good seats too and are selling them on ebay for 300+

still hordern is better than nothing hopefully im up the front like i always am im having lunch in the city for sure, fox studios to be exact

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
got a mate to buy tix to the horden pavilion one. :D

7th Sign

HSC
how much were the tickets to the opera house one originally?

how much are the horden ones?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
opera house - 86

horden - 80

you can still get tickets for horden

i would try radio comps but fat kyle sandilands will give the tickets to some wog bimbos who arent even huge fans of kanye 'OmG GoLd DiGGeR ThaTz WaT I M I LuV HipH Op SO MuchH LoL KeKEKE WaRRa ClaSSiC'

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
IM GOING TO KANYE WEST...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY....my friends rock

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
agree with you yoda. i also hope he comes on for a while. i was thinking since his at a club itll be shorter and he'll be late.

then again his being brought out by michael coppel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)