Kenneth Slessor Module B Adv Eng 2009 (1 Viewer)

CataFi

HSC
Does any body have any practice essay questions on Slessor in this module I've been searching for ages and can't find anything, i think it must be a new module. i don't need a response to an essay just some essay questions so i can practice, thanks :)

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Here are some questions our teacher gave us:

• In your view, how have poetic techniques been used to reveal memorable ideas in Slessor's poetry? Support your view with detailed reference to at least TWO of the poems set for study.

• Ultimately, in his poetry, it is the representation of intense human emotions that captivates readers. Explore the representation of at least ONE intense human emotion, evaluating its significance in at least TWO of Slessor's poems prescribed for study.

• Your class has been exploring the question, 'What will continue to make Slessor's poetry worthy of critical study?' Your personal response has been challenged by another student. Defend your response through a critical evaluation of Slessor's poetry, analysing the construction, content and language of the text. In your response refer to THREE poems you have studied.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Here are some questions our teacher gave us:

• In your view, how have poetic techniques been used to reveal memorable ideas in Slessor's poetry? Support your view with detailed reference to at least TWO of the poems set for study.

• Ultimately, in his poetry, it is the representation of intense human emotions that captivates readers. Explore the representation of at least ONE intense human emotion, evaluating its significance in at least TWO of Slessor's poems prescribed for study.

• Your class has been exploring the question, 'What will continue to make Slessor's poetry worthy of critical study?' Your personal response has been challenged by another student. Defend your response through a critical evaluation of Slessor's poetry, analysing the construction, content and language of the text. In your response refer to THREE poems you have studied.
Thats like word for word the last few years past hsc questions haha. Honestly, just try and answer all the questions for poetry since 01 and that'd be plenty!

_blank

HSC
Uni Grad
From the Catholic Trial:

How is your personal response to the poetry of Slessor shaped by a perception of voice in the poems?

In your answer, refer to THREE of the poems set for study.

SamandSpam

HSC
"A Valuable text has something to say and says it well". discuss this in relation to at least two kenneth slessor poems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)