Kick-starting my PIP. (1 Viewer)

rollipop

Shmeh. Shmeeeeeh.
HSC
Hey guys;
I've just started writing my central material and im having trouble getting my words to flow.
should the first chapter be focused on secondary research/introduce the topic and its part in australian society?
any reference to america (cross-cultural component)?
I'm doing gun control.
i generally do well in SAC but there seems to be a wall between myself and the words that follow "chapter one"..
any help appreciated.
thanks !

zanaNANA

HSC
hmmm

our teacher is getting us to write in installments...sort of

you know like

500 words intro one week

500 of BOW the next...

its kind of helping..

have you got all your methodologies organised and data collected because youd probably need that info to aid your BOW

also give all your chapters headings ie. your subtopics and concentrate on one at a time

maybe aim to do about 500 words every two weeks? or even every week... its not that much writing and just write what you think... then refine it after

i usually word vomit, read it over out loud and see if it sounds right, remember if you cant say it out loud or teach it to a friend, you dont really know it properly, and if you dont know it properly, youll probably lose track of what youre doing in your PIP and the focus will change

hope that helps slightly...

oh and mix all your secondary and primary research into each chapter! dont concentrate all your findings to one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)