Kids, is it really worth the trouble? (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
Do you want kids? Why? When? What were/are you thinking?!!! :bomb:

Dave2007

HSC
Maybe I'll get some if I'm hungry...

(Bad joke)

Yes, I do want kids when I grow up. If I don't my family name will end. Plus itd be fun and rewarding, especially if the only other thing in your life is some shit wife and dead-end job.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yes i do, just not too soon. When? maybe when i have a well settled job, a caring wife who ive had for a ffew years and well on my way to paying off the house [ so 30ies?]

why? because the only thing i can really contribute to the human race is my DNA, basically iam pretty awesome if i had a couple of rugrats they would ofcourse acheive greatness.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Nah thanks. I'm going to be the awesome auntie that spoils her nieces and nephews rotten (got a couple already).

HSC
mh.. maybe but preganancy sounds so scary....

THANK so to people who did early childhood * AHEM* simona....................

:confused:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
There is no way I am having kids till I am at least 30.

Right now I can't see myself having them ever.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I don't want kids.

So many people I know don't respect or even like their parents and I don't want to bring more jerks like that into the world. Like that horrible little bitch Jaydee from that TV show Missing Persons Unit who ran away from home and was just a rotten cow who was awful to her mother and didn't appreciate what she had.

Even my boyfriend just has no interest in or respect for his parents. Not in a cruel way, just in a "what sad, small lives those old people lead, I never want to be like that" and the thought of someone I created and loved and raised looking at me like that horrifies me.

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
I definentely want kids.

Not that you can really plan for these things, but I wouldn't choose to have kids any earlier than my early 30's. I could not imagine myself with kids any time soon, I'm too immature in so many ways. The 20's are mine to just enjoy life, study, travel and do all the things I want to do. Then I'll have kids in my 30's :)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Bloating, morning sickness, constipation, malnutrition, hair loss, calcium deficiency, varicose veins, sleepiness, sleeplessness, hemroids and a screaming, puking, pissing and shitting BABY.

Yeah, I'll probably pop a few out eventually.

HSC
N/A
Dave2007 said:
Maybe I'll get some if I'm hungry...

(Bad joke)

Yes, I do want kids when I grow up. If I don't my family name will end. Plus itd be fun and rewarding, especially if the only other thing in your life is some shit wife and dead-end job.
Why can't you just have a good wife?

And, yep, definitely, eventually.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
K. said:
Education>travelling>career>kids.

Eventually, but if i'm pregnant before i'm 30, i'm aborting.
How could you be so heartless as to take the life of defenceless baby?

What you are suggesting is murder, and while our archaic legal system may solicit baby butchering, you shall forever be guilty in the eyes of the lord and condemned to an eternity burning in hell.

Then it shall be Satan (The Lord of Darkness) doing the baby torturing.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
^ havent heard of him being referred to as the Lord Of Darkness in quite some time. its nice to know Satan has been maintaining his image as of late.

i myself wouldnt want kids until ive settled down. id want to raise them up properly, as mentioned in this thread theres just so many spoilt, whiny jerks around now-a-days.

im going to feed them with the "when i was your age, i had to walk 10 miles in the rain to get to the busstop, oh yes the world was much rainier in my days" and make sure they do what theyre told and if they ever show signs up becoming a brat then im going to put them in place.

bringing up a child will make me feel ever so powerful.

Season

HSC
Miss S: "I have to go now girls, I have to go show my year nines the tape that will turn them off sex for a while... the um.. um PREGNANCY video, I'm sure you all remember that fondly girls, well bye"

I think I'd like to have kids in another 12 years or so but now, I have had two younger sisters before. They're cute for about 45 minutes and then they'll cry, yell, and poop and you'll hate it.

L

littlewing69

I want to have kids with a vastly younger and ridiculously attractive trophy wife when I'm in my 40s. Then I'm buying a pipe, a bathrobe, an armchair and a subscription to as many newspapers as possible.

banco55

HSC
I heard once that if a woman tells you she definetly does not want kids etc. that is the canary in the coal mine. Chances are she's a selfish bitch.

L

littlewing69

banco55 said:
I heard once that if a woman tells you she definetly does not want kids etc. that is the canary in the coal mine. Chances are she's a selfish bitch.

Really selfless, noble women churn out uncared for kids at taxpayer expense.

HSC
once i've done everything else i want to, and i'm satisfied (like once i've travelled, got a decent job i'm stoked with, financially secure, other half etc) .. maybe. it's not exactly high on my list of priorities, to be honest i'm too selfish to even consider having a kid until i've done everything else i want.

i was always like "kids? fuck that, no way in hell" but eh, i'm starting to come around. not until i'm at least 30 or so though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)