kim jong il has life threatening pancreatic cancer (1 Viewer)

HSC
this explains all of his nuke "tests"

will his youngest son (whos probz takin over) b more aggressive or less agressive towards the western world?

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
Yeah, it's good to hear he'll die before the end of the year.

His younger son is 25. Most of the military leaders and advisors are like 60 or 70. If Kim dies in the next year as is predicted, his heir will be powerless. Either North Korea will collapse which would annihilate South Korea's economy, or the military will take over (assuming they haven't already).

I reckon the military has already largely taken over.

Either way, don't expect anything good.

mr_robato

HSC
Definitely not his older son for leadership. The dude was caught trying to illegally enter Japan. Possible defection.

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
should we be scared if we lived in south east asia?
Don't think that psychopath has beef with countries like... Vietnam? Singapore? Cambodia?

Nahr man it's the Chinese and Japs he's not happy with. Oh and every other country with nukes cause he's insecure.

HSC
Yeah, it's good to hear he'll die before the end of the year.

His younger son is 25. Most of the military leaders and advisors are like 60 or 70. If Kim dies in the next year as is predicted, his heir will be powerless. Either North Korea will collapse which would annihilate South Korea's economy, or the military will take over (assuming they haven't already).

I reckon the military has already largely taken over.

Either way, don't expect anything good.
please explain

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
You might be suprised to hear this, I was as well until I saw the evidence, but Kim Jong II is the descendant of one of the 12 lost tribes of Israel. I know this sounds.......so bullshit but the evidence is astronomical in favor of this claim. In fact, many scientist, western and eastern will make it official with days. Also, the North Korean military and Kim's family will give him a traditional Jewish funeral.

Tangent

HSC
If kim Jong Il dies we are stuffed, because the north might do something drastic, and might not be well managed.
If Kim Jong Il lives we are stuffed because he wants to spite everyone and go along with the nuclear program, though china is making it hard for them, with the new restrictions from the UN council.

So do we hope that when he does die that things happen in our favor?

Garygaz

HSC
Jung Man Yong, a farmer at a collective farm in North Korea, catches a large fish in the river. Exalted, Jung comes back home and asks his wife to fry the fish.
“We can have fried-fish for dinner!” said Jung.
“But we don’t have oil.”
“Then, let’s have steamed fish.”
“We don’t have an iron pot either!”
“OK, then let's just grill it.”
“There is no firewood.”
Angrily Jung goes back to the river and lets the fish go free.
The fish circles around and jumps out of the water, yelling “Long live the General Kim Jong Il!”

Tangent

HSC
nice

though that still doesnt answer my question....... but i dont care, id rather laugh any day

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
The more sick he gets the more bald NKs statements are.

They are outright challenging half the world to war.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the country after the 'dear leader' drops dead.

Tangent

HSC
yesh, if they do get desperate, they can always detonate their almost working nuclear missiles on every country in range ^-^

Mormador

HSC
yesh, if they do get desperate, they can always detonate their almost working nuclear missiles on every country in range ^-^
Yeah, because that would be a wise thing to do. If North Korea nuked even one country in Asia, the US and its allies would instantly nuke NK back and turn it into a wasteland. A war between North Korea and the rest of the world would end in an assured defeat and occupation of NK. This would prevent them from making any more silly moves like that again. Not even a retarded leader would launch a nuclear missile for no reason other than to cause senseless destruction. NK would have nothing to gain from an all-out nuclear war especially when it has almost no allies.

If you're suggesting Kim Jong Il is some sort of suicidal maniac, then you're wrong. Handing out threats is completely different from taking actions (just look at the Cold War where both Russia and the US attempted to intimidate each other). I highly doubt Kim Jong Il will give up a life of luxury, which includes 17 private palaces. He has also already officially designated an heir which suggests he has no plans to bomb the hell out of a random country. Kim Jong Il also has an enormous amount of respect from his people which he will give up if he lets his country go to ashes.

Seriously, think before you post a stupid comment like that.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
Yeah, because that would be a wise thing to do. If North Korea nuked even one country in Asia, the US and its allies would instantly nuke NK back and turn it into a wasteland. A war between North Korea and the rest of the world would end in an assured defeat and occupation of NK. This would prevent them from making any more silly moves like that again. Not even a retarded leader would launch a nuclear missile for no reason other than to cause senseless destruction. NK would have nothing to gain from an all-out nuclear war especially when it has almost no allies.

If you're suggesting Kim Jong Il is some sort of suicidal maniac, then you're wrong. Handing out threats is completely different from taking actions (just look at the Cold War where both Russia and the US attempted to intimidate each other). I highly doubt Kim Jong Il will give up a life of luxury, which includes 17 private palaces. He has also already officially designated an heir which suggests he has no plans to bomb the hell out of a random country. Kim Jong Il also has an enormous amount of respect from his people which he will give up if he lets his country go to ashes.

Seriously, think before you post a stupid comment like that.
You're sort of naive.

If a country like North Korea set off nukes there's no way America would retaliate with nukes. It'd retaliate with far more precise, damaging and accurate conventional weapons.

People sometimes forget that you don't need nukes to cause damage, at which point I like to point out that the British firebombing of Dresden in WW2 caused more deaths than both nukes dropped on Japan combined.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
please explain
South Korea's economy simply could not withstand the immense barrage of refugees and all-out chaos that North Korea's collapse would create.

Imagine if Australia was suddenly flooded with 1 million unauthorised, uneducated, homeless, poor Afghanis, many of them insurgents. Our economy would go haywire, our police force would be strained beyond breaking point, etc. Well that's what it'd be like for South Korea if NK collapsed, except it'd be more like 20 million rather than 1 million.

Mormador

HSC
You're sort of naive.

If a country like North Korea set off nukes there's no way America would retaliate with nukes. It'd retaliate with far more precise, damaging and accurate conventional weapons.

People sometimes forget that you don't need nukes to cause damage, at which point I like to point out that the British firebombing of Dresden in WW2 caused more deaths than both nukes dropped on Japan combined.
Perhaps you're right, in certain scenarios, e.g. when America decided to seize Iraq, they (obviously) stuck to conventional means of attack. Americans attacked this country when Iraq had neither provoked or attacked them. In fact, there was no justification for the war except for the oil which the American capitalist pigs were dying to get their hands on. Of course, they used propaganda to hide this fact (alleged WMDs). Using a nuke in this case would upset the citizens far too much.

But if the imperialist Americans had some legitimate reason for war like if NK launched a couple of nukes, I'm sure they would fire everything they got, including some missiles from their nuclear stockpile. This would quickly ensure that no further nukes are launched from NK. While the Americans would not receive oil from the occupation of NK, they would convert another marginalised country to their much beloved capitalist free-market ideology.

How can you be sure anyhow? Has America ever been at war with another country that possessed nuclear weapons?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)