King Lear Help... (1 Viewer)

aurora_05

HSC
Does anyone have any notes on the role of the fool or how the fool is represented throughout various productions?
Also, does it matter if I don't incorporate my readings into my productions? Like, rather than say how a certain production reflects a particular reading, can I do my feminist reading and say how it relates to King Lear in general? Because until today I wasn't aware that my readings had to reflect my productions....

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
aurora_05 said:
Does anyone have any notes on the role of the fool or how the fool is represented throughout various productions?
Also, does it matter if I don't incorporate my readings into my productions? Like, rather than say how a certain production reflects a particular reading, can I do my feminist reading and say how it relates to King Lear in general? Because until today I wasn't aware that my readings had to reflect my productions....
From memory (I did King Lear 2003) but the Fool is there to mock King Lear's actions, I'm sure you can relate it with some of his lines.

As with your readings, if your asked to have your readings reflect the productions then maybe its best if you do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)