King Lear Notes (1 Viewer)

enigmatic_dream

HSC
Hey I did King Lear last year and if any of these notes can help you, than I'll be happy that something came out of my suffering. Lol. Good luck!

The first one is just a brief notes I used before the exam, the second is a review on the film I found it really helped alot.

Had to edit cause I found some old John Bell interviews I had. Hope they help. The other is notes on the 1940 version. The "interviewlear" is about the Bondi Production last year..it's generally similar each year so interview may be useful if they repeat style again.

Last edited:

Shalimar

HSC
yea man check out the sparknotes site, i found it especially helpful with the research of the effect of context

revhead.meg

HSC
Shalimar said:
yea man check out the sparknotes site, i found it especially helpful with the research of the effect of context
what exaclty were you able to find on sparknotes? coz i was looking on that site for info. on various readings but didnt find much. Maybe im not using the site properly any tips?

mart0osbhs

M o d e r a t o r
HSC
hi i'm jst wondering if any of u people have been to the King Lear production at bondi. jst wondering if you were able to film the whole show?? do they let u take a video camera in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)