King Richard the 3rd - Looking for Richard, Help Needed! (1 Viewer)

aylcecaitlin

HSC
Hello everyone :)
My Mod A unit for Advanced English is King Richard the 3rd vs. Looking For Richard and I'm really struggling. My teacher is super unhelpful and isn't giving us much help or guidance for both the unit and the exams because she believes its "spoon feeding" us, and I'm getting really worried. I completely bailed out on my first advanced english exam (I got 67% and it was worth 25% of my assessment mark...ooops) and I really need to pick up my mark in my half yearly. We have been given a question similar to that of the one we will get in the exam, which is, "Imagine that you are a member of an examination panel evaluating the suitability of this YouTube clip for the 2014 HSC topic, “Changes in context lead to changed values being reflected in the texts”. The panel is then required to consider a related question, responding with a formal essay." This is the youtube clip - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdj6LH-hvsQ. I'm really confused as how to approach the question and how to incorporate the youtube clip into my essay, as well as including Richard 3rd and Looking for Richard. I have the connections/concepts/context/values under control, but no idea how to formulate it into an essay. Any help would be very appreciated, and my email is cah2712@hotmail.com if anyone wishes to contact me there. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)