KORE1000 Korean Beginners~ (1 Viewer)

Hebe Tian

HSC
N/A
What are you finding so difficult? I think when I was learning it I had trouble recognising a lot of characters since they're just lines flipped and twisted, but I found the best method to learn was to just write and write and write and write (like words, not just the character over and over while thinking "a... a... a... a"). Plus you'll learn loads of vocab at the same time this way.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Hi mike :eek::eek::eek:

Japanese is ace, and the dictation next week (5 words) seems too easy to be true :/ Must work on the long vowels and double consonants but.

Also my friend is doing korean this sem, and said all your (KORE1000 students) lectures are in civil engineering. What the?

Hebe Tian

HSC
N/A
sup bob :eek:

Yeah due to the lack of popularity of Korean, it's timetabled like last... and so they just chuck it in what ever rooms are free that have a projector. We had pretty whack rooms last year.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Well, there are surprisingly many kougaku students in our class so something similar of sorts could be happening in kankoku it chi zero zero zero.

Hahaha.

I also have chadwick now. Lulz, she's pretty ace (like your good self :eek::eek::eek:)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
ATTN: KORE students... and even non-KORE students

would you guys be interested in coming to like Korean movies nights... say Thursdays at 5pmish? Some of the 2000 students are trying to set it up every few weeks or so, we did it a few times last year and it went well (with just 1B).

We'll basically just book a room and watch a Korean movie and eat and make friends and stuff.

If you're interested in details, PM me. But Shin or Kayako might send an email around soon. Tell your friends!

studybug

I didn't pick that name
HSC
i do Kore1001
im really bad at it
Im so scared about the talking exam!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)