Korean/Japanese Skin Care Products (1 Viewer)

kdp923

HSC
Hi All!

Just starting a tread for Asian skin products - I've heard that Korean and Japanese are highly regarded.

I'm sure you guys all have noticed how flawless Korean celebrities' skins are right?

So to all those out there who have any recommendations, questions, reviews on these products just post them up.

Here's my bit:

Basically I know the leading brands in korea are IOPE and Laneige.
Other bands include The Face Shop, Etude, Missha, Isa Knox

My question for today will be - are there any outlets for korean products, I know there's Amore found all over NSW but they only sell IOPE and Laneige lines.
I assume strathfield may have some small korean cosmetic stores

Have fun guys!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
woooo i never knew that korean/jap stuff were good skin care products!

i will check some out.

astroe

HSC
I'm curious too,
I mean if the hair products (i.e. Gatsby) is anything to go by - then they should be pretty good. Or at least nice smelling. :p

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I'm curious too,
I mean if the hair products (i.e. Gatsby) is anything to go by - then they should be pretty good. Or at least nice smelling. :p
Is gatsby any good? I used it once in my life and it was an epic fail. But then again, I don't really know how to use that thing

astroe

HSC
Is gatsby any good? I used it once in my life and it was an epic fail. But then again, I don't really know how to use that thing
Haha, did you try it on yourself?
There's instructional videos on their company site!

I used it for a bit, it was okay.
It doesn't go sticky if your head gets sweaty, like gel does.
But then I kind of had to get rid of the whole azn tb gangster image so then it now sits on my dressing table shelf. I'm the purple one by the way. :)

What I realised that I needed way more than the video showed them using, they use like one finger dip, sif. =.=
LOL I might try some tomorrow for the lulz. :haha:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Haha, did you try it on yourself?
There's instructional videos on their company site!

I used it for a bit, it was okay.
It doesn't go sticky if your head gets sweaty, like gel does.
But then I kind of had to get rid of the whole azn tb gangster image so then it now sits on my dressing table shelf. I'm the purple one by the way. :)

What I realised that I needed way more than the video showed them using, they use like one finger dip, sif. =.=
LOL I might try some tomorrow for the lulz. :haha:
Um....ye there is. I tried it ONCE. It's all oily (or at least that's how it initially felt like). I didn't like it vey much. BUT I gotta admit, the smell is very very good =)

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
i would imagine they would have some kind of urine in them. maybe goat.

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
I'm sure you guys all have noticed how flawless Korean celebrities' skins are right?
I'm sure you've noticed that all celebrties appear to have flawless skin.

I don't think many of us will know enough Korean celebrities to have noticed a pattern in their skin quality anyway. In fact, I don't know any.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)