kylie and holly (1 Viewer)

izi

HSC
isnt the whole point of being a singer being able to sing? i am so sick of seeing these two girls getting so much recognition when they havent got a clue about singing whereas some really talented people will never get recognised

does anyone out there agree with me?

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
kylie has gone far, no doubt about that.

But being a singer is also having the ability to entertain, and l'm sure that these two do that.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
yeah talented people get recognised in many ways, kylie and holly, through their presentation and acting...too much pop, personally i don't like them, they don't have talent like Delta Goodrem.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
However much l love delta, l was a bit dissapointed on her live performance, she just didn't seem to hack it for me.

Also Kylie and Holly are known in Britan, and in Britan, correct me if l'm wrong but they are very pop-crazy.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
l'm sure you've heard of an airbrush?

Not to mention a computer and other high tech software, its amazing these days, they can make people look like sticks.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
*sigh* don't patronise me please, i'm fully aware what computer imaging can do. i just picked the first picture off my harddrive, mmkay?

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
ok,
but l have a picture somewhere of her massive stretch marks on her thighs.......*shudders*

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
so? stretchmarks are perfectly natural, who cares
So you say that massive stretch marks are fucking hot?

Considering that she doesn't have any in this picture (and her many others) because she had them technically removed.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i don't find them particularly attractive, but for the most part it's not like they repulse me or anything. i just don't think it detracts from the attractive features of her face

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by izi
isnt the whole point of being a singer being able to sing? i am so sick of seeing these two girls getting so much recognition when they havent got a clue about singing whereas some really talented people will never get recognised

does anyone out there agree with me?
yep, especially holly, she can't sing at all. kylie has been around for years and i used to like her a lot so i have more respect for her

Universal

HSC
N/A
While Holly doesn't exactly posses talent, she has an enormous amount of potential. She's a gorgeous looking girl and it is no doubt that one day perhaps she will be able to lip sync the words in time to the music.
Kylie on the other hand is actually very talented. All her concerts are done live, she co-writes most of her own music and designs lingere which has made millions. Now may i ask, how isn't she talented? Although her voice isn't as strong as say Whitney Housten's or any other divas, she still can sing a good tune. Her new stuff doesn't do much for her vocal ability though, but through some of her old stuff you can really hear the quality of her voice.
Anyways don't bag kylie.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
omg love kylie lingerie is the best, i'm wearing a love kylie bra right now :)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
omg love kylie lingerie is the best, i'm wearing a love kylie bra right now :)
hehe yeah i'm planning to pick some up at grace bros tomorrow :D [if they're discounted :p]

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i got this set for free,because i asked my mother to go pick up a new strapless bra for the formal and they gave her this... it's black+white stripes and red lace... and i have another red one... sigh, i love them :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i got this set for free,because i asked my mother to go pick up a new strapless bra for the formal and they gave her this... it's black+white stripes and red lace... and i have another red one... sigh, i love them :)
for free?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
well, in that my mother paid for it haha.
it was weird, i asked her to go pick me up a plain blackstrapless bra i had on hold under my name... she comes back and tells me that they instead gave her the love kylie set, which was also under my name for some reason. and in my size,too. but i don't remember ever even trying it on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)