Labor Leadership Challenge (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazrah

HSC
Worst post ever, will it change the government? sadly for the worse it will, has this been a poor government? Relatively no, are the ALP more likely to win the election now? Hell no are you on drugs?
WORST POST EVER. Hahaha that's a bit melodramatic. I said this goverment has become a massive cock-up, especially compared to their early days, and it has in the last 4 months. Of course they are more likely to win the next election. Don't you read anyone else's posts on BOS. It's always I won't vote for Kevin, but I'd vote for Gillard. I hear it all through uni and work aswell. The ABC forum is alive with people saying now they will vote for labor. Sure, it's anecdotal evidence, but there has to be some reason they are putting her in charge instead. Or do you have more political knowledge than all the supporters who have jumped behind Gillard? I think not . . . . .

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Swan will be deputy.

Anna Burke will also be absent.

Lentern

HSC
WORST POST EVER. Hahaha that's a bit melodramatic. I said this goverment has become a massive cock-up, especially compared to their early days, and it has in the last 4 months. Of course they are more likely to win the next election. Don't you read anyone else's posts on BOS. It's always I won't vote for Kevin, but I'd vote for Gillard. I hear it all through uni and work aswell. The ABC forum is alive with people saying now they will vote for labor. Sure, it's anecdotal evidence, but there has to be some reason they are putting her in charge instead. Or do you have more political knowledge than all the supporters who have jumped behind Gillard? I think not . . . . .
The same people that thought Latham was the one they'd been looking for, the same fools who thought the coalitions position would improve if Nelson were taken out, the same short memoried reactionist cretins who voted in droves for Bob Carr but now run like pigs from a gun from NSW labor as though its whole dynamic has changed. Name me an intellectual who thinks as you do and i'll tell you why he isn't one.

Lentern

HSC
Swan will be deputy.
You've heard it too? What a tawdry little snake like hack he is, fair dinkum this is such a cross of the water betrayal if its true.

Emo on ABC right now, whats he doing? Giving your party a lecture for misbehaving isn't gonna help his ministerial career? Could he be standing on principle? Oh Craig...

Last edited:
HSC
The dumbest thing the party could have done :cry: Now unless the Liberal leadership is changed that crazy misogynist called Abbott will run the country.

It's dumb to change the PM so close to an election. Even if he stays PM (which I doubt) it shows the party is divided. It'll hurt the Aussie dollar. They should stick with the PM the people of Australia said they'd put up with for 3 years...
good the aussie dollar needs to be taken down a peg or 20

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
You've heard it too? What a tawdry little snake like hack he is, fair dinkum this is such a cross of the water betrayal if its true.
He and Gillard walked into caucus together, smiling.

Lentern

HSC
He and Gillard walked into caucus together, smiling.
I just saw that, also saw Tanner and Crean arrived almost at the same time, that would been chilly.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
I fucking called this weeks ago and Lentern disagreed with me but *FUCK YES RUDD IS GONE*

I hope he kills himself.

Garygaz

HSC
hey guys at least conroy might go, and the mining tax, and the internet filter

Lentern

HSC
I fucking called this weeks ago and Lentern disagreed with me but *FUCK YES RUDD IS GONE*

I hope he kills himself.
As I said near the begining of the thread, with much humility I withdraw all my predictions and anticipations as they were based on the clearly foolish notion that the ALP caucus must have some common sense and intelligence about it. I realise now how foolish I was and that they must have simply stumbled into Rudd by accident rather than have deliberately picked an election winger like him. I warn you Rothbard this woman is beholden to the unions, you will rue this day.

Last edited:

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Why are people so fucking stupid?!
Rudd has constantly gotten bad publicity despite his great economic management. If Gillard gets in, I may just have to vote for the greens or the "give everyone guns" party.
Great economic management? Are you fucking high? He pissed billions up against the wall in BER, all to union mates.

Lentern

HSC
How terrible, it's not like the Labor Party is the political wing of the trade unions or anything.
Yeah it wasn't as though I was speaking to a free market fundamentalist, apt student of the Austrian School whose namesake is Murray Rothbard.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Kevin Rudd has apparently stood down.

Lentern

HSC
I yield to the atheists, there is no god. Why is the ABC so slow ffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)