Laguna Beach (1 Viewer)

thirsty

HSC
im just wondering if anone else watches this. I am completely addicted to it. lol i cant wait for the third season to start and for the Hill's which is LC's spin off show. Apparently she is back with J-Wahl (jason!!!) which i couldnt believe her and stephen should go make beautiful babies he he he. anyway just seeing if anyone else likes or even watches this

0Jade0

HSC
Haven't watched it in awhile. I got sick of it. I loved Trey....mmm Trey but then he went away to NYC.....
LC and Jason are still together apparently. Also, I LOVE Lo. Love love love her.

thirsty

HSC
yeah i mentioned LC and Jason in my post. Lo was so cute. I knida got sick of the whole Jessica and Jason thing. I hate Jessica she is so annoying i dont know how the other girls put up with her i really dont. LC is by far my favourite, she rocks. I cant believe the fame that Kristin has found. I work in a newsagency and she is in like every weekly mag. Its crazy.

0Jade0

HSC
Yes, I am just saying that they are STILL together because it has been ages since season 2.
I hated all of them. Especially Kristen "Ste-phen!". And the two churchy girls.... and Talan, who canot sing and secked Kim Stewart blah blah blah.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i love laguna beach...ive seen season 2 like a gazillion times

i heard too that lauren and jason are back together...i dont like jason

LC and Stephan have to get together...they have to get married and have beautiful children....awwwww

i dont like kristen...she sux

i cant wait for season 3...whens it starting...it hasnt even started in the states...

0Jade0

HSC
And Trey is good looking..... Talan, still looks like a pimply little kid.

passion89

HSC
Love laguna beach and am obsessed! Jessica annoys me and alex m. pisses me offfffffffffff. I love the others though - Jason's an ass.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
talan was engaged to kimberly stewart...and his like only 18...just thought u mite like to know :)

and i think it was at the beginning of season 1...LC and some of her friends were watching The OC...it was pretty kool...not really but i'll survive...hehe...

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
I die when I see Stephen.

He should have babies with me.. though I doubt they will be sexy.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I love Jessica. She's a stupid annoying skank that I just can't get enough of. She's gorgeous, though.

I've seen both seasons of LB about a trillion times...season 1 had Lo (she rocks) but season had so much drama I could watch for days! I can't believe people lead such useless lives. Lucky bastards.

Jason's the most disgusting human being. Seriously, why did everyone go nuts over him? He's not hot!

0Jade0

HSC
passion89 said:
casey's a man
Hahahaha remember that fight between Casey and Alex... I think it was Alex.M about her bad hygiene?
Best episode evar.
Wait, also Alex yelling at Jessica "Say you're a slut" or whatever. Ahh Cabo.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
LC's new show The Hills is premiering tonite in the states...i wanna see it :(

thirsty

HSC
yeah i really wanna watch it too... you might be able to on the MTV site for LB in like that overdrive thing im not sure. I liked season one better cuz i cant stand jessica and jason and all their crap. they are so annoying. I'm def more a LC girl than Kristen but she has her moments lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
here in aus...or in the states...coz i know their on on Wednesdays in the states...but they havent advertised it here...oi hum bug...

Skeeta

HSC
i went to laguna beach at the beginning of this year and i swear i saw one of the girls from the show

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)