laos case study (1 Viewer)

jonowang

HSC
i need help with information about laos' economic activity prior to globalisation. i can only find information about its economy for the past decade and am struggling to get anything before 2000. thnks in advance

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
i need help with information about laos' economic activity prior to globalisation. i can only find information about its economy for the past decade and am struggling to get anything before 2000. thnks in advance
Don't take this the wrong way but why exactly are you doing "Laos" of all places as your case study? I mean... really? :jaw:

jonowang

HSC
well the group that im doing it with chose it. and we aint really allowed to do anything in the txtbooks cos teacher wont let us ie. china, brazil or poland. so it was chosen to be laos

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
well the group that im doing it with chose it. and we aint really allowed to do anything in the txtbooks cos teacher wont let us ie. china, brazil or poland. so it was chosen to be laos
Sorry man, I know nothing about Laos, and I mean literally :(

I dont know any textbooks that do it, or where to find good eco information. All the best of luck to you though :D

twistedrebel

HSC
Dude do not do Laos, unless you have a "SHITLOAD" of info. You can do Japan, Russia, India, US which arent in your textbook.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)