Laptop rebate thing (1 Viewer)

donthaveaname

HSC
N/A
since we're in year 12 this year, is it still possible to get half our money back with that laptop rebate thing (or whatever its called) next financial year, since we technically are still in year 12 for the first half of next financial year?

also if we get a laptop this financial year, and claim the cashback are we allowed to get another laptop in the next finanical year and still get cashback?

thanks

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Yes.

Only if you buy the laptop thingo while you're still in Year 12 though.

q3thefish

HSC
When do we year 12s get laptops? I read in a newsletter that they have like a 'pool' ready for the current year 11s and 12s. When will they distribute them?

youngminii

Banned
HSC
We don't. All year 9s and under get one.
However, each school is given x amount of laptops and are instructed to find a way to use them to teach the other years for now. My school got a few hundred for us, but they're just gonna put them in the comp labs.
Faggots.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
We don't. All year 9s and under get one.
However, each school is given x amount of laptops and are instructed to find a way to use them to teach the other years for now. My school got a few hundred for us, but they're just gonna put them in the comp labs.
Faggots.
yeah same here, we got heaps of laptops but they just put them at the back of each classroom, and we never use them :mad1:

but yeah, time to get myelf one of those new MBPs :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)