last day off skool (1 Viewer)

chizzle1

HSC
N/A
wats ever1 rekon, my last ever day and the fun times are cumin. How many people are rapin up 13 years of classes 2day??/

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Yeah I practically finished yesterday. I have my formal tonight so that should be good.
It's a weird feeling not having any more organised lessons, after 13 years and all. It's a bit scary but at the same time its exciting, particularly because we don’t have the typical 9-3 routine.

rumour

HSC
chizzle1 said:
wats ever1 rekon, my last ever day and the fun times are cumin. How many people are rapin up 13 years of classes 2day??/
I finish school on friday :(

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Officially, our school finishes on Friday, but tradition dictates that we finish on tomorrow at the end of Period 2 after we have our final assembly. 13 years over in about 20 hours, WOOOOO!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
lessons finished today for us but we have activities throughout the rest of the week, finishing off on friday with our formal assembly..but it's weird though..i can shout "oh my god! we're finished!!" at school, but i don't think i've really grasped the fact that no i will not go to school again, no i will not have to listen to teachers anymore, no i will not have to deal with 'night-before' assignments..at least not at high school anyway..and i know they're all bad things..but they've been such a huge part of our lives..13 years..that's heaps..and now it's over..i am excited though..hopefully the next couple of years at uni will be worth it!

mayhemily

HSC
Yeah hasnt sunk in yet... classes are over and im yet to realise the fact that sitting in the classroom with my teachers is only a memory now! This week has already been so much fun though, we've been raising money for our charity. Today we had a car wash and tmoro we're dressing crazy and doing a streetwalk to hit the businesses up for cash. And we're going to our old primary school and singing the school song... anyhoo yeah. ITS ALL OVER!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
We have to go back for a week next term!

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
I finish friday...I'm going to cry because I'll never be with my friends in the same way again...though I'll be glad to leave school. I'm going to cry in Final Assembly :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)