Last.fm (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
How many artists does everyones account say they have? Mine's around 2000, though I'll check when lastfm will open properly for me.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
2079. Just checked. Used to be around 2137 but I've deleted artists since then.

I've got a lot of one-hit-wonders in my iTunes, so that accounts for a lot of them.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Damn that's a lot.
I have ~288... I'm more of a band devotee than a one hit wonder sort of person.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm both. Most of my recent music is discographies from artists I like.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
it says i've got 140 pages of artists in my library, so that's about 2500 since there are 18 on each page.

but listening to heaps of video game soundtracks has given me tons of artists with one play so i dunno...pretty pointless measure for me.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Somewhere on the page it does give you a direct number. Top Left I think it is.

Mixed CD's will get your artist numbers up as well... Damn MMM Worlds Greatest Beer Songs. :D

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
136 artists, and they are mostly from a few ministry of sound cds i have, but i have heaps of songs by a few artists

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
every time i tried to scrobble my ipod it would only ever scrobble the tracks i had listened to on my ipod since the time before i last played something in itunes...so like, it was only ever a day of listening, or sometimes i'd forget and they would be lost >_>

and then the program fucked up on me and started to use foobar so it was probably for the best, haha

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
every time i tried to scrobble my ipod it would only ever scrobble the tracks i had listened to on my ipod since the time before i last played something in itunes...so like, it was only ever a day of listening, or sometimes i'd forget and they would be lost >_>

and then the program fucked up on me and started to use foobar so it was probably for the best, haha
I stopped using it when i transfered computers, i was convinced it was slowing down my internet. I got suckered back in... Probably the best, my old lastfm was rather incriminating, panic! at the disco was in my library haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)