Last FULL week of school for anyone else? (1 Viewer)

scarvesss

howdy doo
HSC
I haven’t gone to school for 3 weeks so far so excited to leave, only thing left is graduation were I collect my No.1 in Chem/Physics give my science head teacher a big hug then get out of that hell hole

You'll understand my pain if you lived in the western subs :D
ahhh finally someone else in the same boat. south west sydney pls vanish

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, Im gonna perform at the graduation assembly .:D What a way to end.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Already had my last full week. Special Programme goes for 5 school days starting this Wednesday, and graduation is the Wednesday after.

Zeroes

HSC
At the start of the year I thought I'd really miss high school - now I can't wait to leave...

I should really learn some sentimentality one day.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I haven’t gone to school for 3 weeks so far so excited to leave, only thing left is graduation were I collect my No.1 in Chem/Physics give my science head teacher a big hug then get out of that hell hole

You'll understand my pain if you lived in the western subs :D
Haha I couldn't trash my beloved school you guys! And I know this will sound naive, are the western suburbs really that bad? Like I know it's an underprivileged area compared to the rest of the Sydney, but at least you're still in a city with all the resources and that. But I guess it'd be hard top pull academicallly with a top ATAR of 91!!!

Rural repping here mate, not many around these BOS parts.

Living Moment

HSC
Haha I couldn't trash my beloved school you guys! And I know this will sound naive, are the western suburbs really that bad? Like I know it's an underprivileged area compared to the rest of the Sydney, but at least you're still in a city with all the resources and that. But I guess it'd be hard top pull academicallly with a top ATAR of 91!!!

Depends, I my school My math teacher is form china and she can't even speak English, My English teacher is around 80 or and spends half the lesson letting us about her life story -.- Think she’s a virgin :D

My Bio/Chem teacher uses the Excel textbook and rewrites it on the board and never answers calculation Q. and only BS long response Q. >.< By Physics teacher only talks about Xbox and that he eat chicken last night -.-

Thank god there a think called tutoring :)

ali-fc

HSC
the only thing il love about leaving school is not seeing those 2 faced "mates" all day everyday at school and pissing them off from my life.

one thing ive learnt u know who ur true mates are after yr 12 (Y)

HSC
Uni Grad
Man, when I come to think about it, I actually miss high school workload; it's so freaken easy compared with uni workload :/

Uni = 2 HSCs crammed into 1 semester

2xL

HSC
Can't wait to finish. But, will make sure I tag the basketball backboard. Been playing on the same one for 6 years!

scarvesss

howdy doo
HSC

LHS when i think about your 'rural' life i cant help but to think you are like some rich person from like bowral and go to chev or oxley or something like that. oh and WS isnt that bad to live, but generally youre surrounded by stupid people as brains-->money-->live in expensive places-->breed smart children (very much a generalisation, but seems to stand).

SunnyScience

HSC
LHS when i think about your 'rural' life i cant help but to think you are like some rich person from like bowral and go to chev or oxley or something like that. oh and WS isnt that bad to live, but generally youre surrounded by stupid people as brains-->money-->live in expensive places-->breed smart children (very much a generalisation, but seems to stand).
Terrible to admit, but true.
I love my school and my teachers are amazing, but the range of students that you get are...diverse - to say the least. =_="

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
i hate these threads :( i don't want to be reminded this is my last actual week. There's going to be so much fun in the next 2 weeks but it's also going to be sad leaving something that's been 1/3 of my life.
Off topicish - why do we finish on the thursday not friday?

Beaconite

Banned
HSC
i hate these threads :( i don't want to be reminded this is my last actual week. There's going to be so much fun in the next 2 weeks but it's also going to be sad leaving something that's been 1/3 of my life.
Off topicish - why do we finish on the thursday not friday?
ok?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)