Last min bio study!!!!@@@ what are key things !! (1 Viewer)

mib

HSC
hey anyone wanna shout out some big ideas , theory's, that they believe will be of great importance for tomorrows exam ;)

2011_

HSC
The brain for the Communication topic maybe?

2011_

HSC
Has anyone else found that the Multiple Choice on Board of Studies for Bio isn't working properly today?? I get halfway through a test, then it freezes and won't go to the next question or give results.

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
The brain for the Communication topic maybe?
What parts of the brain do we need to know?
I am a little confused with the parts that we have to memorise on the brain. My textbook has too much info, I don't want to remember stuff I'm even going to get asked on.

rbouzo7

HSC
N/A
I have a feeling the 7 marker in the core part will be on the shift from treatment to prevention. They haven't asked any SFBH 7 markers for couple of years so hmm not sure maybe you could read into that. also communication not sure if they'll ask about the brain because they tend to ask about technologies... I dunno I could be wrong about both these predictions though!

hotmess

HSC
Has anyone else found that the Multiple Choice on Board of Studies for Bio isn't working properly today?? I get halfway through a test, then it freezes and won't go to the next question or give results.
yeah this happened to me as well!!! did the system crash or something because we are all desp. cramming??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)