Last Min Chill Out (1 Viewer)

nelly_xox

Feelin stressed and in tears that ur not gonna remember ne thing and u just dont get it, same!
"But hey its only school!" (like that helps)
Ditch the studies and do sumthing totally unrelated, sumthin that doesnt envolve brain work (ie not reading) call a friend and interupt their study! lol Or just have a hot bubbly bath that always works, it doesnt have to be long just give ur self half an hour to chill out and let what uve been cramming sink in! it works for me, luck!

bubble_tea

lol, all i did today was watch the first 4 episodes of the OC which I downloaded last night, went through my job package and ate. havent studied at all for modules. =[ gosh its making me feel so guilty.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
lol, all i did today was watch the first 4 episodes of the OC which I downloaded last night, went through my job package and ate. havent studied at all for modules. =[ gosh its making me feel so guilty.
bleh ... u still prolly will do better than me ... lolz ... =P

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
+GriM ReApeR+ said:
bah..i bet both of you combined will do better than me :(
lol ... i wouldnt be that certain ... i will be GLORIFIED if i pass english ... :)

bubble_tea

I do alright for english if i memorised everything..
but bleh, my brains fried can't jam anything more into it. =[ gotta leave space for chem and phys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)