last minute? (1 Viewer)

rosedawg

HSC
Malestyr said:
Yeah, doing last-minute work sucks, especially when you just keep procrastinating... right now... My topic is Gender in Gamer culture, specifically why there aren't any women in it, and although it is fairly interesting, I've kind of hit a bit of a slump. Don't have many witty titles though: Mothers and motherboards, Playing the gender game and Video virgins
i'd go with playing the gender game

MBF

HSC
doing the resource list i just noticed basically everything is internet and RTA website, plus bibliographies confuse me

so if we choose not to do an appendix, do we have to footnote our responses from the people we surveyed etc. and if so what do we say

I still dont have a title

sophie1989

HSC
ashsha said:
Soo did anyone honestly leave it till the last minute? because the PIP is actualli due 2moro morning and so far al i have is a conclusion, intro and log:S no central material..its gonna be a long night!
what i understand is... in the conclusion its a brief summary of the topic and more of the journey of how uve become a better person...
and the log is more about problems encountered and how methodologies were implemented right?

so in the central material.. are we answering the question based on what we researched or are we drawing assumptions from research?.... and is it realli bad if we didnt realli do that much primary research?

whats the all in all overall word limit all togethe MAXimum??

btw has anyones got any input
my topic is
" Are Laws about Gender equality being ignored due to stereotyping?"
i.e ummmm the fight for womens rights etc ..was there realli a point when women are still being opressed ..or stereotyped?
sorry but that was a REALLLLY dumb idea
i hope your intelligent lol

cara-louise

HSC
WOO!! ONLY CONCLUSION TO GO FOR ME!!!
Looks like i may actually get some sleep :)
i thought i would hand this in half done!!
BUT ITS ALMOST FINISHED!!!
good luck to everyone who is gonna be up all night
i feel for you.. i really do.. i've been there in the past
xxxooo

sdaly

HSC
i am soooo tired and my pip is only half done.

so i dont need an appendix?

why dont we find out our pip marks? its silly that we dont. we need constructive criticism...

Malestyr

HSC
One of the best bits about these topics is finding the sexualised images of men =D Thank you for Vaan, Tidus and Marche, Squaresoft. Still haven't decided on a title for mine though.

Manda8

HSC
I'VE FINISHED!!!!
I was going to get a lift with my father but at 5.50am, the car was broken down :(
So i thought i'd catch the bus instead. the bus was just about to pull out, so here's this year 12 school student, socks on, shoes in hand, folders in other hand with my pip too, bag open things dropping out.

luckily there was a kid there holding up the bus. All the junior years thought i was a complete idiot.

Made it with 30 mins to spare!

Such a relief to not have to stress so much.

Was printing it out and getting ready at the ame time, screaming and shouting, saying how stoked i was, then my dad told me to shut up and get to school already lol.

Is there any one from your school not get there in time?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)