Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
take some xanax

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
Those faces are so cute. I would still be intimidated at the thought of meeting brogan tbh, despite what I said. And the rest of you too. :eek: Where is this meet-up going to take place, I wonder? Just curious.
But you've already seen him and me :eek:
Brogan's just a big, thirsty teddy bear :eek: lulz simpsons

Umm I'd probably come, and Iheartpaulfrank, Nebuchfuckyoutoolongname, jb_nc and cosmic doris should come because I haven't met them yet.
Well I think doris I saw once at the o-week thing and then I got scared of everyone and ran away :eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
brogan77 said:
This is probably my last semester of uni, so this is pretty much all of your last chances to meet me.

Having said this, you're all pretty shit so i don't care if I meet you.
aren't you going to be doing honours?

HSC
bazookajoe said:
But you've already seen him and me :eek:
Brogan's just a big, thirsty teddy bear :eek: lulz simpsons

Umm I'd probably come, and Iheartpaulfrank, Nebuchfuckyoutoolongname, jb_nc and cosmic doris should come because I haven't met them yet.
Well I think doris I saw once at the o-week thing and then I got scared of everyone and ran away :eek:
Correction: I haven't seen you. I only heard brogan say your name. Me a troll? Or having a troll account? Sif. I'm my own person and I don't need to resort to creating troll accounts either.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
the problem is that she is afraid that we won't like her, and that would make her feel like a loser, since we're internet people. plus she's insecure and thinks that she's different IRL than online (more shy). thus she thinks we'll think negatively of her.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
the problem is that she is afraid that we won't like her, and that would make her feel like a loser, since we're internet people. plus she's insecure and thinks that she's different IRL than online (more shy). thus she thinks we'll think negatively of her.
OH SUP FREUD I thought u were dead

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
brogan77 said:
Further, unless the setting is Manning or Hermanns it will probably be pretty shit.

EDIT: In that i won't be drinking, in which case I find most things shit.
yeh, well, sif have a sober BoS Meat

HSC
Cosmic Doris, it means 'I think, therefore I am'. The first bit is in Latin and the second bit is in French. (as you can tell I can't multiple quote) :eek:

stazi said:
You're freakily accurate. Woah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)