lat scores (1 Viewer)

peep

HSC
N/A
This is humiliating...
I received a 51/100 💀 in percentile 0-20...
If I do not redo it.. what atar do I need to get in??

Bek24

HSC
Hi everyone!

I recently completed the LAT (2023) in Year 11 and received a 98/100 in the 99th percentile. I have 3 years of private tutoring experience and will be offering sessions on how to prepare for the LAT, with tips and tricks. However I will have limited availability so if you are interested, please DM me as soon as possible for further details.

The LAT is a test composed of essay writing and judges your capacity in English, however proficiency in the subject will not guarantee a good result. From my personal experience, skills of critical thinking and creativity are incredibly important in receiving those top scores, which can be practised and polished.

I wish everyone the best of luck in there preparations and I hope I can help some of you out.

Rebecca

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Hi everyone!

I recently completed the LAT (2023) in Year 11 and received a 98/100 in the 99th percentile. I have 3 years of private tutoring experience and will be offering sessions on how to prepare for the LAT, with tips and tricks. However I will have limited availability so if you are interested, please DM me as soon as possible for further details.

The LAT is a test composed of essay writing and judges your capacity in English, however proficiency in the subject will not guarantee a good result. From my personal experience, skills of critical thinking and creativity are incredibly important in receiving those top scores, which can be practised and polished.

I wish everyone the best of luck in there preparations and I hope I can help some of you out.

Rebecca
Did the lat in yr 11 in 2023
1704244235173.png
3 years of private tutoring experience

jonolad69

HSC
Hi everyone!

Rebecca
yeah… ok

C_master

HSC
Hi everyone!

Rebecca
Private tutoring since Year 8???

Bek24

HSC
Yep! I used to teach primary school english (mainly ESL) and maths! I now mainly do secondary tutoring for Year 7 and 8 and specific help in assignments for older grades

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)