Late Round is tonight peoplez =O! (1 Viewer)

cxlxoxk

HSC
Well it's like 12 hours to go till Late Round offer, anyone nervous? Anyone hoping for an offer? Good luck to all who didn't get first preference in the main round! :)

lou071

HSC
N/A
Well it's like 12 hours to go till Late Round offer, anyone nervous? Anyone hoping for an offer? Good luck to all who didn't get first preference in the main round! :)
are u waiting for late round offer?
what course?

xJaix

HSC
Awaiting offers from Macquarie for arts/commerce...

I think i'm going to have an anxiety attack or at least go into cardiac arrest if I don't get it! :D

witide

HSC
I got a main round offer for UNSW computer science/arts, but I'm expecting a late round offer at USYD engineering/arts. So if anyone wants that spot at UNSW, it should be available for the final round.

:p

EchoRyvre

HSC
I'm waiting on B Design (Visual Communication) at UWS ... I got offered Engineering in the main round (I forgot to save once I made Design my first preference, hence Engineering :(). I really hope I get it, I don't think I'll make it in engineering.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
so is everybody automatically eligible for late round offers or do you have to apply?

lou071

HSC
N/A
so is everybody automatically eligible for late round offers or do you have to apply?
if you want late round offer, you need to rearrange or change the preference then you will be considered for late round offer. but if you got main round offer and happy about it, then you don't change anything and you just enrol.:)

Boxes

Banned
HSC
if you want late round offer, you need to rearrange or change the preference then you will be considered for late round offer. but if you got main round offer and happy about it, then you don't change anything and you just enrol.:)
i've already enrolled in my main round offer. am i inelegible for late round?

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
awaiting anything other than a UWS course.

Fuck i'll even take land and water science @ USYD

lou071

HSC
N/A
i've already enrolled in my main round offer. am i inelegible for late round?
no if you rearranged or changed the preferences.
it is good that you accept the main round offer and enrolled just in case you don't get the late round offer. and when you get accepted to the late round offer, then you un-enrol the main round offer and enrol to the late round offer.:)

witide

HSC
I'm pretty sure you're eligible for all preferences above the offer you got in the main round. If you didn't get an offer, well I suppose you're eligible for everything then.

NEVAGIVEUP

HSC
Goodluck to everyone awaiting their late round offer! I hope everyone receives what they hoped for! :headbang:

tinfoilhat

HSC
im waiting for uts law
but i enrolled yday so now i'm not sure if i'll take it

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I'm sorta waiting on one as well.

NFI if I'll take it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)