late round offers released? (1 Viewer)

boyboy

hello,
Anyone know where i can find a copy for the late round offers? (like the main round offers on pdf), if so please tell me.

boyboy

hey i wonder if UAC would be helpful enough to (accidentially) post up the Late round offers cut-off this friday, before the weekends like they did with the main rounds..... that is so cool. I hope someone finds out

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by boyboy
hey i wonder if UAC would be helpful enough to (accidentially) post up the Late round offers cut-off this friday, before the weekends like they did with the main rounds..... that is so cool. I hope someone finds out
well u can find out yourself
just change the link for late round offers from 2003 to 2004

boyboy

So has anyone found the link to the UAC website for the 2004 late round offers? hehehe..like last time in the main rounds...??

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
its not displayed yet (well not by changing the numbers from last yrs)
keep in mind though it is very unlikely late round offers will be offered

boyboy

hehehe yer i know...i was just wondering what i could've have chosen to do instead of B eBusiness at Macquarie!

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yeah! you sound like you want to do it jezz! 4.5k pfft, i'm going to have like 20k by the end of it all, but that can be dealt with later.
isn't macq heaps flexible like that? ooh! transfer after a semester! but don't you want to do some anthropology first too?
ahah philosophy with computing.
i'm doing statistics and politics :p

anyway, do the transfer thing! but wouldn't the computing people want you to do like, computing electives for your major?

ladidid

HSC
N/A
Jezzmo, I think it would be better to go with BIT because if something happens and you fail a unit for non-award it would be pretty hard to get a GPA of 2.0 and then you would be stuck.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ooo how exciting so mac offered you a spot with bit... hmmmmm well arts IS a great lifestyle.. minimal contact hours and days off :D..
how many electives would you be able to do with a Bit??? maybe you could still do the anth?!?!?

ladidid

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jezzmo
ladidid..i'm not worried about the GPA 2.0. My mind has been static for 6years and I am more then ready to become pro-active and start drinking...err..learning again! if I do non-awards, ill be aiming for GPA of 3.0+

That's cool. You're better off doing something you feel comfortble with! Goodluck with whatever you choose. :)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
once every 2 weeks????????????? ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

but how does the timetable work then cause isnt it made on a one week basis sort of thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)