Law readings--first lec (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
How nice of them to throw a list at us and tell us to have it read by Tuesday.....Im so not ready to get back into it yet!

Has anyone noticed how the first week is bascially the entire legal studies course?

My Sunday nite is going to be fun.....

BTW where was everyone else sitting at the orientation. I was kinda in the middle, sitting on my own, feeling bad cos everyone else seemed to know someone!

misskitty2058

Yaaaaarrrrr!!
HSC
I have LLB 110 on Mon morn. so I gotta read laying down the law plus the readings!!! R u just reading the supplementary readings? Or the whole list in the subject outline????

I was sitting in the back on the right hand side and I don't know anyone!!! Out of the 180 Year 12 students at my school I was the only one who picked law!!! So don't worry I think that alot of people are in our boat!!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah me too, no one else from my school is doing law anywhere! I hav LLB110 on Monday 10:30, do we have to have it read for that? I thought it was for the LLB100 lecture we had to have it read for. Oh well Im doing it tomorrow nite so I don't spose it will matter. Im nervous and excited at the same time, I really wanna make some friends!

misskitty2058

Yaaaaarrrrr!!
HSC
Ummm I'm not sure if we have to read laying down the law pg 365-368 like it says in the subject outline? Or is that for next week? I'm confused. Ur lucky u did legal studies I didn't do it I only decided to do law @ uni in Year 12. R u from the Gong?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't think legal studies will give us much of an advantage, like I said it looks like we're doing the whole course in the first lecture! And yeah, not from the gong.

santaslayer

HSC
HEY OI!
i didnt think we were meant to do the readings yet first week of session! coz we are meant to have our textbook ready for 2nd week, coz textbooks are only required for tutes, wrkshpz etc and not Lectures right? (or am i wrong?)
the readings, i think anyway, should be read by the second week when tutes officially start!
"must be read b4 attendence of seminar" on page 16 of LLB100 sub outline

misskitty2058

Yaaaaarrrrr!!
HSC
Yeah I'm from the gong I went to St Joeys at Albion Park wot bout u? I have no idea if we are supposed to read our readings I'm just reading them in case we have to!

santaslayer

HSC
the whole idea of foundations law A is pretty hsc law and society stuff.....just extra stuff in it as well.....its still got the basics like common law, legislation , cases , all in our textbooks

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Nah I was pretty sure they said they want the readings done by the first LLB100 lecture, cos thats what will be covered in the lecture (it will be clarified in the tute in week 2). Not sure bout LLB110 though. Im doing it tonite just in case. I had a look over it its not that complicated really, its just a history lesson.

misskitty2058

Yaaaaarrrrr!!
HSC
Oh ok yeah I go out a bit when I can and when I'm not poor. My friend Suzy from work went to Oak Flats high last year. Did u live in Oak Flats? I live in Shellharbour

suz

HSC
My eyes are killing me from the reading, serves me right for not wearing my glasses....

santaslayer

HSC
i just read the whole subject outline and realised there isnt really an exam for law for the 1st semester...wtf??.......more the reason not to take notes!......lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)