Law Seminars (1 Viewer)

Elza

HSC
Im hoping someone can help me....ive been looking at the seminars for law and i know that i have 2 two hour seminars each week (Seminar A and B for each unit). Now if i choose to do Seminar A from 9-11am on a Monday does that mean that i have to choose the 9-11am session for seminar B as well on the day that it is offered or can i choose say 2-4pm for seminar B....basically do the times for the linking seminars need to match/correspond. Thanks for any help! :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No, you do not have to choose the same time. You can choose two different times, which ever will fit your timetable the best. But i don't understand why you have 2 seminars for each unit. Is this a law thingo?

Elza

HSC
Yeh when doing law you have two seminars for each unit that you do.

michelleanne

HSC
Elza said:
Im hoping someone can help me....ive been looking at the seminars for law and i know that i have 2 two hour seminars each week (Seminar A and B for each unit). Now if i choose to do Seminar A from 9-11am on a Monday does that mean that i have to choose the 9-11am session for seminar B as well on the day that it is offered or can i choose say 2-4pm for seminar B....basically do the times for the linking seminars need to match/correspond. Thanks for any help! :)
Elza as an example.

If you notice the introduction to law times at parra on the timetable are already linked together with seminar A & B. Unfortunately, you can't break this link........ same goes with other law units as well.....

Elza

HSC
:)

Oh ok i see what you mean now. Thanks very much for your help!

Jonathan A

HSC
Campbelltown has their law seminars all in one, so you only recieve tuition for that unit once a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)