Lazy shit who still hopes for high-ish UAI? (1 Viewer)

beckywecky

HSC
The past two weeks have led me to realise a myriad of things.

Looking at my assessment results lately, and the fact that my Society and Culture Personal Interest Project (30% of exam from my understanding) might not even get marked because it wasn't finished when I handed it in, has made me come to the understanding that I've been only screwing myself over by procrastinating and not producing anywhere near to what I can. I failed my business assessment last week cause I couldn't be bothered studying (due to bad time management) - that's two business assessments in a row I've failed miserably!

In saying that, I've realised that I really need to get working. Today was my first two trial exams - English Adv Paper 1 and Business Studies... I know I didn't do too well at all, through lack of preparation, but I am trying to study properly for the ones coming up.

I was ranked first in Ancient History before the last assessment, but I only got 14/20 so I'd say there goes that ranking.

What is the chance of still obtaining a relatively good UAI? At first I was aiming for 95+, but realistically that won't happen - right? If I get 86 + I'll be happy.

Possible?

This question has probably been asked countless times, but do rankings and overall assessment marks amount to that much? If I work my arse off from now until HSC and do well, is a high UAI possible?

Blahh ...

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
yes, it works something like that, i did accelerated ipt last year and i got 91 in my exam mark, and 88 or my assessment mark, this put my final hsc mark down to 91.

I had been ranked 2nd throughout the year and i received the second highest hsc mark in my school. I also found through my school that my unmoderated assesment mark was 78, whcih is pretty low compared to what i got in my final hsc mark, so yes i geuss there is a chance to do well if you do make a turn around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)