Leave after finishing exam?? (1 Viewer)

Driftz`

Hey.. i have heard that u can leave once u have finished the exam, but u cant leave 1 hour prior to the end of the exam.. so if ur done n u wanna leave, u must go by the last hour of the exam? is this true..? or is this sum b.s i've heard.. coz i dont think i can handle finishing ancient in an hour or whatever, n have to sit there for the remainder.. i'll go nuts lol

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
i think you have to stay until the end of all exams, unlike the trials where you could leave during the last hour...
this will basically leave me bored for the last hour of physics, but hey, what can you do???!

Driftz`

SarahMary said:
i think you have to stay until the end of all exams, unlike the trials where you could leave during the last hour...
this will basically leave me bored for the last hour of physics, but hey, what can you do???!

They let u leave in the trials??? DAMN! My school didn't let! lol We had to stay throughout the wholeeeeee damn exam.. lol but man im so confused.. i really dont wanna be there after im done.. watchin everyone else continue writing away, while im sittin there dumbfounded LOL ahh damn hsc i hate it!!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
You can leave after the first hour but not in the last 15 minutes. And your school can't stop you because you aren't 'at school' anymore.

Driftz`

iamsickofyear12 said:
You can leave after the first hour but not in the last 15 minutes. And your school can't stop you because you aren't 'at school' anymore.
haha Yeah but can't the hsc supervisors say "no, go back to your seat your disrupting others" ? LOL

Dominic

HSC
N/A
At school I was so amazed how many people sat there (you couldn't walk out) and had done all they could by the exam end and were staring into space.

I was going rank the whole of every exam, going over everything and adding stuff in if I had the time.

At uni though I did tend to walk out of a few early. Mainly though because there was a set time exams had to go for uni wide, and some exams really only needed half the time.

Whatever you do though in HSC, if there is still time, use it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)