Hi

If i have 2 lectures clashing:

Subject A: 12-2pm
Subject B: 1-4pm

IS this a permissble clash?

D94

HSC
N/A
Am i required to still contact? or will this just appear orange as a permissible clash?
You have to contact your School. It is not a permissible clash, in the context of enrolments, but rather a clash that has to be manually accepted or rejected.

Louiis

HSC
You have to contact your School. It is not a permissible clash, in the context of enrolments, but rather a clash that has to be manually accepted or rejected.
Should i be contacting them during the enrolment process? or before? or after? and is it the ASB Student Centre i should be contacting?

Apologies for the questions, just never had a clash and i don't want to go to the later lecture- inconvenient time.

D94

HSC
N/A
Should i be contacting them during the enrolment process? or before? or after? and is it the ASB Student Centre i should be contacting?
Obviously in the enrolment process. If your enrolment appointment has not started, you wouldn't be given a head start in enrolments... After the enrolment process would mean semester 2 has started already. Go to the ASB or your School office in person and ask them to enrol you then.

Apologies for the questions, just never had a clash and i don't want to go to the later lecture- inconvenient time.
Well, that changes everything. 'Inconvenient time' is not really a satisfactory reason for a clash. You may not be allowed the clash since you can avoid it. What you could do is enrol into that later one, but just attend the earlier one. The only issue would be if attendance is marked in that lecture, but generally (but not always), in large lectures, they are not.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
From memory, ASB has a policy of not approving clashes unless you have very good reasons for them to approve it e.g. Final Semester.

My friend who tried to get a clash approved was told by ASB to do one of the courses during another semester. They would not approve that clash unless he was due to graduate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)