Lecture for Geo (1 Viewer)

Peek-a-boo!!!

HSC
Hey everyone!!! There is a lecture for Geo at Hurstville Civic Centre on the 13th of June Tuesday. Does anyone know where the Civic Centre is? The lecture is for a whole day. The presenter is Kleeman and other writers.Pretti Cool!!! Yeay!!!!!!!

felixcthecat

HSC
ahh geography lecture?? i can't imagine what they could talk about.. we all do different case studies.... ah well~ hav fun

felixcthecat

HSC
$20 isn't as cheap as it sounds~ *were u trying to say it's cheap or expensive? heh didn't get the message ><'* maybe buying 2 movie tickets would be better spent~ or actually a geography study guide! :D definitely the latter :)

edit: oh highwayman~ of course u'd rather go to the movies, y'd u wanna go to a geography lecture when you're in uni? ;) but if u realli chose to go to the lecture then your geography teacher sure should be reading this :D

Last edited:

Peek-a-boo!!!

HSC
This is funni.!!! My teacher is going to the lecture instead of teaching us so if i go, ill see my teacher. By the way, if ur going to the movie what movies are you watching?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i love geography. I seriously wouldn't mind going, but uni has not encouraged my motivation to learn and, as such, i would probably prefer going to a movie as it requires little to no intellectual effort. That and i work at a cinema so i get in for free. winnar all round.

But if you guys think it will help i do encourage it. Geography is awesome fun.

Peek-a-boo: i'd go see 'cars' but i have exams starting next week :(

Da Vinci Code was a disappointment.

xxlambchopxx

HSC
Peek-a-boo!!! said:
My teacher says the Geo lecture session summarises every topic we've done for Geo. I think it's a great day out >>>>>!!
I think that there are different speakers for each topic, and then you have to relate your case study to the points. Thats how the Society and Culture one works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)