Lecture, tutorial timetables (1 Viewer)

Linda N

HSC
N/A
I'm kinda confused, do we register for lectures or tutes during the 0-week? If not, where could i find the lecture/tute timetables so that i can plan for my timetable? Uni commence next monday and i'm so lost :( I browse around my.csu, i don't seem to find anything.

Thanks

tabbi_neubeck

minus the neubeck part
HSC
Okies, no need to worry too much, mycsu is pretty easy to navigate around once you get used to it.
When you go into mycsu, there is a panel down the bottom left hand side labelled "quick links". Scan down that and you will find a tab round the bottom of that which says "Subject info", click on it, and the page will reload, a number or other headings will appear underneath "Subject info" and the one at the top will be "My Timetable". And that is the link that you are after. If will open up another window, which will ask you to select a semester, and then you will get a window that has listed all of your subjects for the semester, click on each subject to view its schedual.
Generally for the majority of courses you sign up for tutes during the first week of classes. I would advise getting in contact with your faculty to see how things are done. Or post a message on you course forum in myscu and someone may be able to shed some light on the matter for you.

Linda N

HSC
N/A
Thanks for help :) I'm doing first year of BPharm. Just wondering about the unit Intro Medical Microbiology is it really we have to attend 3x3 hr pracs? (that's what it written on the comment's timetable schedule.

It sounds alot.. but normally isn't 1x3hr prac?

Sorry I'm lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)